• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Samsung Boost - 2 month Lightroom Trial

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2023 Apr 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For new Samsung devices, Samsung Boost offers a 2 month trial on Adobe Lightroom. I tried to activate my trial by downloading the app "Lightroom by Samsung" from the galaxy store, but after entering the details and clicked subscribe, an error shows up, asking me to contact samsung support to solve the issue.

When speaking to them the say that the account is active and to speak to adobe about showing the trial on my account. But the worse part is, is that Adobe says that there's nothing shown on my account and because this offer was provided by Samsung, I should speak to them. They asked me if I have another account, which I don't.

It feels like I'm at a dead end here. Meanwhile the trial seems to be active and I'm not able to use it. Any help on how to resolve this would me greatly appreciated 🙂

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Monisha04 

I see an active Lightroom Mobile plan started with a 60 Day Trial, and also that 3.7 GB of data is already uploaded to your Lightroom cloud storage.  Can you confirm everything seems to be working OK now?

FYI, your plan works on all Android and iOS devices, as well as our web app lightroom.adobe.com from any popular web browser.  Only Lightroom desktop apps (Windows and Mac) are not supported by your plan, in case you wondered.

Please respond if you still need help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Charlie.D

I've managed to get the trial up and running! I had to use my credit card instead of debit (not sure why), which resulted in the premium trial being activated. Thank you for your help though, much appreciated. 

Monisha 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Monisha04 / @Charlie.D 

I am also facing the same issue with activating Samsung trial.  Can anyone please help us with the solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Shivam.1996 

The previous user (who you CC'd) saw the problem solved by correcting the form of payment from a bank debit card to a credit card.  This would be a Samsung store issue.  Please confirm your method of payment is up-to-date, and from what I read here it may help to use a credit card.  If you cannot troubleshoot payment issues on your own, please contact Samsung for additional help with subscriptions through their app store.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @Charlie.D ,

I have used Credit Card and the subscription is shown active in Galaxy Store. On contacting Samsung support, they asked to contact app developer (Adobe) for further resolution as things look fine on their end. Attaching the screenshot of their reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Shivam.1996 Thanks for confirming you tried contacting Samsung Support.  I asked the LR Android team for help, and they have some questions and instructions for you.  I will message you directly, so we can discuss your account details more privately.  Look for a separate message from me coming soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines