• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The new version cannot use the phase one Raw file.

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2024 Mar 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new version ios app cannot use the phase one P65+ Raw file.
In addition to the iPhone, the same problem occurred after updating the app on the iPad. The files originally in the cloud can only use intelligent preview, and cannot be read after downloading the original version of the file.

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2024 Mar 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @黃252138010cck 

Lightroom uses Adobe Camera Raw to process and display raw images from a large variety of cameras.  I do not see that camera model on the list of supported devices here: https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-supported-cameras.html 

You could ask the Camera Raw team for more info at: https://community.adobe.com/t5/camera-raw/ct-p/ct-camera-raw 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2024 Mar 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, according to the page you linked to, the Phase One P65+ is very old and was already supported in Lightroom Classic 3.5 (last item on the list of Phase One cameras)...

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2024 Mar 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you @JohanElzenga -- a mistake on my part: I thought I saw no reference to the Phase One P65+

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines