• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to import images to Lightroom Mobile (Android)

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2022 Jul 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Witam,

Problem jak w temacie. Do tej pory wszystko działało jak należy - odpalałem lr na komórce z androidem i wszystkie zdjęcia które robiłem czy te które były mi przesłane importowały się z automatu do biblioteki. Próbowałem włączyć same dane mobilne i samo wi-fi i wszystko na raz i bez powodzenia. Mam też Photoshopa który działa bez zarzutu, nie wiem czy ja robię coś nie tak czy apka szwankuje i powinienem ją przeinstalować. Proszę o pomoc. Pozdrawiam 

{Title edited by Moderator}

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Sorry that you cannot import images in Lightroom mobile as you're getting an error message " Unable to import Photos."

Which exact version of Lightroom mobile and Android are you using? Do you get the error while importing from a specific location or a specific image/collection? What is the file format of the images? Can you import the same photos directly to Lightroom Web  (https://lightroom.adobe.com)? 

You may check out the suggestions offered in this discussion: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-for-mobile-apple-tv/lightroom-mobile-failing-to-import-phot...

If the issue persists, please share a diagnostic log with us.

Help wiki page to generate diagnostic logs here: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/generate-share-logs-lightroom-mobile.html

Let us know the outcome.

Thanks,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Android v7.4.1

MIUI GLOBAL 12.0.6 WERSJA ANDROID 10 QP1A.190711.020

Pliki z telefonu nie chcą się importować nawet jak robię zdjęcia z poziomu Lr. Natomiast jak wszedłem przez komputer z Windows 10 do Lightroom Web i zaimportowałem zdjęcia JPG i NEF z komputera to się udało. Nie ma co prawda podglądu w bibliotece tylko jest czarna karta ale jak wejdę w tą czarną kartę to zdjęcia się ukazują i mogę je edytować.

System w telefonie był aktualizowany w maju i na tą chwilę brak dostępnych aktualizacji.

Pozdrawiam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Witam ponownie

Po przeinstalowaniu Lr aplikacja działa poprawnie.

Pozdrawiam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to know that it helped. Feel free to reach out whenever needed. Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines