• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update Lightroom v7.4.1 Ipad

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have the 7.4.1 version of Lightroom for Ios (ipad PRO) and can't fint the update feature anywhere!? How do I update to the latest version? Have a "crop aspect ratio issue" on this version(saving to 4:5 and the 1.91:1) does this work on the new version (that I cannot figure lut how to update to?) Would make my day if anyone could steer me in the right direction. /Karl

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Karl,

Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry for the trouble with Adobe Lightroom mobile (iPadOS). I'd love to help you figure this out.

The latest version of  Lightroom mobile is 7.4.1, released in June, and should be available in the App Store.

You have the v7.4.1, so for now, that is the latest version of Lightroom. Check this to learn more: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-ecosystem-cloud-based-discussions/lightroom-5-4-and-lightro...

Could you please share more details about the aspect ratio issue you see? Could you attach a video or screenshots of this behavior?

We hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines