• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where are my Presets in Lightroom Mobile?

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got onto the mobile app and all of my presets were gone and only showing "profiles". I logged onto the online version and they were still missing. Can anyone help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 4 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

The Presets and Profiles buttons moved locations on the Edit toolbar.  Presets is just in a different location.  And all your existing presets are still there -- the UI has changed a little, and next to the Premium presets tab, your existing presets can now be found under the Library tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

The Presets and Profiles buttons moved locations on the Edit toolbar.

Tap Presets, and switch from Premium to the Library tab, and scroll down until you see User Presets--your presets should be there.

All your existing presets should still exist, unless you deleted the free version of the Lightroom mobile app (the free app does not sync anything to cloud storage/backup).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Since the UI was changed somewhat in the 6.3 version:
1. Presets and Profiles changes places
2. There are now two tabs in Presets: Premium/Library.

Please check if it helps to tap on Library and scroll down to e.g. User Presets.
Presets.png

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

The placement of the Presets button recently changed in Lightroom Mobile's Edit view.  If that change is not the reason you cannot find your Presets, please read through the advice here: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/lost-photos-presets-lightroom-mobile.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same 😞 so sad, all pictures and presets are gone.. and I don't have the "preset" anymore to import them again ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Presets and Profiles buttons moved locations on the Edit toolbar.

Tap Presets, and switch from Premium to the Library tab, and scroll down until you see User Presets--your presets should be there.

All your existing presets should still exist, unless you deleted the free version of the Lightroom mobile app (the free app does not sync anything to cloud storage/backup).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have the user presets.

I deleted Lightroom and reloaded it because I thought it was just an error. and now all presets I payed for are gone.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@defaulta93ued23blle 

If you are using the free version of Lightroom, deleting the app deletes the photos and presets that were inside the Lightroom app.  There is no way for Lightroom to store and protect the files on your device when Lightroom itself no longer exists on your device.  Only the paid Lighroom subscription syncs photos and presets to cloud storage/backup.

If you have a recent backup of your device, restoring that onto your phone is the only way to put back the presets you had installed.  Otherwise, you will need to re-install the presets. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of the sudden my PAID FOR presets in light room are gone?!? Help! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Olá o meu light ruim entrou está com problemas perdi todos meus presentes e não consigo mais adicionar alguns, nem criar perfil.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I was wondering if anyone could help with my presets. They are completely gone. Not sure why, anyone knows how to get them back? Thank you in advance! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I logged in and now all of my presets that I've had in there for a couple years are gone. Did this happen because of an update?  I purchased those presets and can't upload them again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought the premium fltr and since the last week I could import there my photos  and edit them. Now I downloaded the Lightroom, I followed all the steps that make them work together but nothing happens to my photos 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The placement of the Presets button recently changed in Lightroom Mobile's Edit view.  If that change is not the reason you cannot find your Presets, please read through the advice here: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/lost-photos-presets-lightroom-mobile.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me the same. All my saved presets are away. I really hope to get them back, I payed for them!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My presets disappeared with the update, does anyone know how to fix that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the UI was changed somewhat in the 6.3 version:
1. Presets and Profiles changes places
2. There are now two tabs in Presets: Premium/Library.

Please check if it helps to tap on Library and scroll down to e.g. User Presets.
Presets.png

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I've just gone into my app to find all my purchased presets gone. Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've merged your post to this thread since the topic is the same.
Please let us know if this helps or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of my presets I have purchased are gone and I am not sure how to get them back or who to contact for support. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Thankyou 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant find in mobile the lightroom

Pressets, the photos upload in desktop and iPad, but not any presset

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All my presets are gone, no idea why and no idea how to get them back. Only working with the app. Need them back immediately. How?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today all my presets (purchased ones) are no longer on the app! Where did they go and how do I get them back?

thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep mine are gone too did you manage to fix the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine are gone too!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines