• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Blurb Book creation in Lightroom Mobile

Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2023 Oct 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to express my interest in the ability to create books using Lightroom Mobile on my iPad. However, I am not particularly satisfied with the Blurb app due to its limited layout options. It is inconvenient to constantly switch between apps or have to export photographs. 

Currently, I rely on Lightroom Classic on my M2 MacBook Pro for book creation. However, with the introduction of the iPad Pro M2, there is no longer a speed advantage to using the laptop. In situations where I am away from home and shooting, I rarely bring my MacBook along. It would be incredibly helpful to have the capability to start laying out my books during my return flight.

I kindly request the addition of Blurb book creation to the Lightroom iOS version, particularly on the iPad. If you require inspiration, I recommend taking a look at the exceptional iOS version of the desktop publishing app, Publisher by Affinity.

Idea No status
TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?