• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Enhance (Super Res, Raw Details, Denoise) to Devices

Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

still no super resolution for the iPad mobile versions this is completely unacceptable. 

Idea No status
TOPICS
Android , Chrome OS , iOS: iPhone , iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
41 Comments
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2024 Feb 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My M1 Macbook just got damaged - not useable anymore. I am glad I have an iPad Pro 12.9 with M1. Still waiting for the AI Denoise as I want to use the iPad as I used my M1 Macbook. The interface of Lightroom on iPad is ok and very intuitive but the endresults I get with pictures that need good denoise are not ok, the oldfashioned way with luminance sliders is not ok. Come on I pay each month a decent amount of money. If there is no proper solution on iPad for my summertour I will cancel my subscription (on PC/Mac Mini I already have DxO Pure Raw). I am not planning to buy a new Macbook again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Mar 08, 2024 Mar 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about adding denoise to the cloud based lightroom? That would be a great addition

Votes

Translate

Translate

Enthusiast ,
Mar 30, 2024 Mar 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's especially effective with those small smartphone sensors so it would be really helpful to process them on the device instead of waiting until I get home to run it through LR desktop. 

I would even be fine if you deduct generative AI tokens for using it on the phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Enthusiast ,
May 04, 2024 May 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really need that De-Noise on the go, sucks to say "yes I could send you your picture now, or you wait until I get home and it will look better". If I even get home and am not on a week long trip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While not a free solution, a low-cost one would be to install Photomator on your iPad alongside Lightroom Mobile. It includes AI denoise, upscale and even deband. I've been impressed with the results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have an IPad, I doubt it will reach the quality of Adobes RAW based De-Noise. They did something unique there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2024 May 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Do you know when "Denoise AI" will be available under Lightroom Cloud, please ? 

Day after day, I work more with my IPad and less with PC Windows.

I m want to be mobile.

But, actually, I have to work with 50% PC (a tower) and 50% IPad. 

I dream to work 100% IPad Pro

Merci et bonne journée ^^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Enthusiast ,
May 22, 2024 May 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So we got GenFill but no de-noise.

Gen-Fill is cute, but I was already able to use it in a mobile browser, can't do that with de-noise. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 22, 2024 May 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iPadでもパソコン版のようなAIノイズ除去を導入してほしいです。

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 27, 2024 May 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

旅先などでもすぐに現像できてとても便利になりますので、AndroidアプリへのAIノイズ除去機能の実装をご検討ください。

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 28, 2024 May 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you add AI noise reduction in lightroom mobile? It is very annoying for my workflow to have to go to my 2015 PC that barely runs Lightroom to apply the reduction noise

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 31, 2024 May 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PC版には、AIノイズ消去が入っているのにモバイル版にはAIノイズ消去が入っていないのでモバイル版にも入れてほしいです。よろしくお願いします。

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2024 Jun 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update on this reply, I am currently deleting my cloudstorage at Adobe. As there is no movement at or sign from Adobe concerning AI Denoise on my Ipad pro I will discontinue my subscription. What an arrogance to ignore the customers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2024 Jun 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, it's final, I am going to unsubscribe from LR/PS - Adobe is doing nothing with these threads about AI-tools for iPad. Just updated (paid) my DXO Pure Raw to version 4. While travelling I will upload my RAW, to be denoised images to my Mac Mini running DXO Pure Raw and Luminar (both with no monthly subscription) and upload them to Flickr. My iPad Pro runs Google Remote Desktop decently enough to remotely do all the editing stuff. Adobe is missing the opportunity here to be/stay the number 1!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2024 Jun 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since Adobe is silent on this topic: You can use Photomator in iPad as an alternative. It has AI-Denoise and Super-Resolution  - you can also Batch edit photos. I am really dissapointed in Adobe for ignoring that feature request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Enthusiast ,
Jun 18, 2024 Jun 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is it raw based AI De-Noise or just on the level of what Topaz does?

But yes, batch editing needs to be improved too: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-ecosystem-cloud-based-ideas/p-missing-batch-editing-tools-u...

Votes

Translate

Translate