• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copyright of characters created by FUSE

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day, I have a question regarding the copyright of characters created by FUSE. We plan to create a new game using the UNITY engine and possible financial profits. Will the characters still be free or do I have to pay a fee to Adobe? Thank you Šafránek Jan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Adobe now own Fuse and Mixamo and its the same licence because the company [Mixamo] made both

ref = https://community.adobe.com/t5/mixamo-discussions/mixamo-faq-licensing-royalties-ownership-eula-and-tos/td-p/13234775

basically as long as assets are embedded in the project you are fine so a image or a vid is no issue... a Unity game will need to not included the models as Fbx or Obj [yes i know you could just hack the files] but as long as people can't easy pull them that should also be fine

the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from discontinued Muse web design to MIxamo as Fuse is also discontinued.]

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe now own Fuse and Mixamo and its the same licence because the company [Mixamo] made both

ref = https://community.adobe.com/t5/mixamo-discussions/mixamo-faq-licensing-royalties-ownership-eula-and-...

basically as long as assets are embedded in the project you are fine so a image or a vid is no issue... a Unity game will need to not included the models as Fbx or Obj [yes i know you could just hack the files] but as long as people can't easy pull them that should also be fine

the use of the assest is free and you don't need to pay Adobe credits. you can say thanks but its not required by the licence

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines