• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Can't see brush circle when I go into Select and Mask

Explorer ,
Jul 20, 2023 Jul 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated Photoshop Beta today. I'm not sure if it's a Beta update issue because it was working fine the whole day until like an hour ago. Suddenly, when I go into Select and Mask, I'm not able to see the brush circle. I only see my mouse. 

The quick selection tool, refine edge brush tool, the brush tool all work when I click the mouse. I just don't see any circle around my mouse. I tried hitting the Caps Lock key, turned Photoshop on and off, turned my computer on and off, resetted all preferences, but the issue still remains. 

Am I the only one having this issue?

Bug Fixed Locked
TOPICS
Desktop-macOS , Desktop-Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , Aug 18, 2023 Aug 18, 2023

This issue was fixed with the latest beta update: Adobe Photoshop Version: 25.0.0 20230817.m.2290 15dfc21 x64

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Aug 21, 2023 Aug 21, 2023

If you are still having this issue please start a new thread so the team can look into the details and not confuse it with those that the update solved for.

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 127 Replies 127
127 Comments
Contributor ,
Aug 27, 2023 Aug 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Instead of select and mask, I like to hold down the shift key and use the old refine edge tool. Why? Because it works so much better than select and mask.Well, that brush is broken too. Just the pointer, no brush cursor. And the skybrush is the same way. On a related note, I wish they would fix select and mask to actually work, rather than just screw up the image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2023 Aug 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please update to 25.1 (today's beta release) and check if the pointer/cursor issue is resolved?

Merging this with a post we already have. 

Votes

Translate

Translate