• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjustment Layer Icons Disappearing

Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2023 Jun 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the third time I have had the contents of the Adjustments panel disappear on me.  The last two times I reset Preferences, but this time I thought to try restarting Photoshop, and that worked for me.  This has only happened with the Beta version, and this is after today's mini-update.  I am finding the beta version a wee bit flakey, with it hanging on me, but not closing before saving all open documents to the Recovered folder.

I have not been using Deactivate Native Canvas up till now, but I think I'll try it going forward as it has been fixing some unlikely sounding display issues on this forum.

image.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2023 Jun 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Trevor.Dennis and that's why I never use the Beta version, maybe report it here

Even with the current stable version 24.6 the icons don't show correctly on first opening, takes a couple of seconds before they actually load

2023-06-25 12_24_02-Adobe Photoshop 2023.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2023 Jun 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ged.  I have just responded to another thread involving messed up workspace, so it is looking like my experience is not just me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2023 Jul 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would also like to know of a fix for this, I can still make the adjustment layers via the menu on the top right of the box but annoying without the icons.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 31, 2023 Aug 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem. very annoying

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2024 Aug 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adjustments missing on my end as well. Only the beta works for me. 

Have you managed to fix your issue? Is so, how was it done?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines