• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't create adjustment presets

Engaged ,
Jul 31, 2023 Jul 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot create an adjustment preset that includes a solid color adjustment layer. To be useful adjustment presets should support all adjustment layers. It would also be useful if adjustment presets could include groups that contain only adjustment layers.

TOPICS
Desktop-Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2023 Dec 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Bazsl could you share your workflow and how you would like to use this feature? Please share any screenshots or anything else that could help so we understand what you would like to see.

Currently in Adobe Photoshop Version: 25.4.0 20231203.m.2422 a34187b arm64, you can create an Adjustmet Preset and then save it as a custom one, but you are looking for something else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 05, 2023 Dec 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cory, I created an adjustment preset named Junk1 from the three highlighted layers below. When I apply the adjustment preset, I get what is shown in the second screenshot. Note that the solid color adjustment layer with a blend mode of Color is missing. I use solid color adjustment layers often enough that not being able to include them in adjustment presets dimishes the value of adjustment presets substantially.

Bill

Bazsl_0-1701812827517.png

Bazsl_1-1701813115747.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines