• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing a models profile

Engaged ,
Nov 14, 2023 Nov 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Folks, is it possible to change a persons profile ?  Here's what I mean, say a gererated person has his/her head turned to the left or right is it possible to center the face to look straight forward ? 

TOPICS
Desktop-macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2023 Nov 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hate to use the word impossible, but for all practicle purposes, I say it can't be done.  You could maybe have a stab at it from a three quarter viewpoint, but a full profile side on view would be missing far too much information to rebuild a front view.

Having said that, I am inclined to say that if you saw just the profile view in these examples, you could easily pick out the same person from the front on view.

image.png

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 15, 2023 Nov 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wonder if I copied the head & tried regenerating, would it work eventually. ? This is the profile I'm trying to change.

green jumper. 2 copy.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Graham24508943nobd 

I just tried turning my head so it would "look straight forward" and could not quite get all the way there. In addition, my neck did not look at all the same, so that would need adjusting.. She's not an owl and you can't turn only her head without adjusting at least the neck. 

Try sitting in a chair with your arms on a table and moving into the position you are seeking. Contorting her would be worse than leaving the picture alone. It's a lovely picture exactly as it is.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jane, yeah, even taking a copy of her head and using another body doesn't look right.

I actually use this pic to go with an AI voice I have for doing a radio programme  on mixcloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure it's possible with another AI protocol. Generative Fill for all it's strengths is still working on photorealistic people/faces.

It's all about detailed prompting and descriptions.

This was using a prompt describing "Woman with blonde hair smiling with glasses and headset with microphone. Person is facing straight at camera front. "

kevinstohlmeyer_0-1700060428985.png

The other alternative is to generate a face looking straight forward, then compositing using traditional methods to the body, but as @jane-e eluded to, face forward in this photo is not a natural pose and would require a dislocated neck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I've tried that super imposing her face onto another body, and even with perfect blending, it didn't look right. 

The model used is a Leanardo generation, and I use adobe with great success to change her hairstyle, colour and clothing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Graham24508943nobd is having her whole body rotate an option? That might give you more realistic posing and a better facial blend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's an option for sure 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sonia pint.jpg

 Don't think this looks too bad ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Graham24508943nobd 

Her neck seems much, much longer than that of the first model!

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, she was wearing a big winter jumper in the first pic. Naturally I have a number of images of her, so this was just faffing this afternoon to pass time.  All part of the learning curve 😊.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know it's a bad idea to mix drinks, but I reckon this is a better one. 😅

black jumper, glass wine.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and back to her blonde hair.     

black jumper, glass wine blonde hair .jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Graham, FYI if you use the Insert Photo widget your image is displayed nearer to full size.  I have a feeling that you pasted directly which tends to display a smaller thumbnail of the image.  In fact pasting directly sometimes doesn't work at all.

image.png

Regards the subject in your post, now that she is holding that wine glass, you could try lifting your own glass and saying 'Cheers', and with a bit of luck, she'd look right at you.  This is a feature that we will see in the Sneek Peaks at Adobe MAX 2030, (or maybe sooner at the rate Ai is advancing.  Better keep our fingers crossed that Skynet does not become a thing).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines