• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Contextual Task Bar Disappears Completely

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2023 Sep 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Generative Fill Context Bar keeps disappearing (behind the application window?) when making a selection. I'm actually lucky if I see the Context Bar at all in most situations. Using the Beta on a MacBook Pro...

TOPICS
Desktop-macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2023 Sep 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Tim2341850389um is this a new issue for you or have you had this for a while?  

It may help if we could see your Photoshop beta System Info. Launch Photoshop beta, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 15, 2023 Oct 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you ever find a solution because i am having the same problem   thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 15, 2023 Oct 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

when i hit control A it selects and I can still see the bar, but when i hit Q for quick mask it disappears can someone please tell me what is going on.  Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines