• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Contextual Tool Bar missing photoshop beta

New Here ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i was using the Generative Fill option for a while... when i launch photoshop beta the contextual tool bar was at the bottom of the page.. i moved or parked it somewhere and cannot find a what ot launch it again... i can right click on a selection and use the generative fill option but i need to relaunch the tool bar? 

TOPICS
Desktop-macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @jbrickh1 go to Window>Contextual Task Bar to show it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2023 May 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and I try to turn it on and off and so on in Window>Contextual Task Bar but it's still gone, even if window menu tells me it's on...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2023 Jun 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't have such a knsh problem, but I think it can help. First select some area in the picture, go to the top of the Window - Working environment - Reset working environment. I'm not sure if it works, but it's worth a try. My friend has the same problem, we haven't tried to solve it yet, if we fix it, I'll let you know how we did it. Although using the right click is also convenient. With the menu one click, and with the right two clicks, not much different, the speed will not suffer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2023 Jun 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, everything is fixed. It was necessary to select an area, go to the windows from above and click on the "contextual tasks panel" at the very bottom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2023 Aug 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It that possible that you have two monitors, and the "contextual task bar" was moved to the other monitor?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 05, 2023 Sep 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much. This was driving me nuts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines