• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Eyedropper showing wrong color but selecting correct one

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2024 Aug 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is in Photoshop version 25.12.0, on Windows 11.

When I use the eyedropper, the ring around the outside showing the color bing selected is wrong - it seems to have a yellow-green bias to it. But it's important to note that it does select the correct color - it's just that the preview ring is showing the wrong color. So this isn't the type of issue where I need to fuss with sampling all layers, etc - the tool is selecting colors just fine.

See the screencap below where I'm selecting from a pure white image, and the ring is yellow-greenish. The color selected is pure white, though. Sorry - the eyedropper icon disappeared when I took a screencap, but it shows up correctly.

eyedropperissue.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2024 Aug 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Dan27036214fdaw Photoshop version 25.12.0 is still in Beta, try reporting the issue on the Photoshop Beta forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2024 Aug 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi , I've moved your post from the Photoshop forum to the Photoshop Beta forum where you are more likely to get replies relevant to your issue.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines