• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font Filtering Not Working

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2024 Mar 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a problem that I know many people have encountered, and are still encountering.

My font filtering isn't working.

I've done all the classic troubleshooting: restart my laptop, update my OS, uninstall and reinstall both Photoshop and Photoshop (beta), and troll the forums. Nothing has worked and I can't find any of the cache folders I need to delete. It's seriously slowing down my design process and it's a problem I've encountered all too frequently and have to wait for it to fix itself. 

If anyone has any solutions, please help! 🙏🏼

TOPICS
Desktop-macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @cerysc30551222 ,

When you say font filtering, can you provide more info on what's not working for you?

Are you using the new font browser that's in the Beta? 

If so, are you in Your Fonts, or More Fonts?

Regards,

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2024 Mar 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you referring to the Enhanced Font Browser recently added to the beta version?

If yes, there are posts in Pete's thread that introduced the feature that might be helpful.  e.g. if it's the More Fonts filter, then do you have a good internet connection.

image.png

Screen shot(s) would probably be helpful in this instance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines