Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mockup in Photoshop (Beta) - Creative Cloud

Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey 

I've create a mockup template in Photoshop, how do I drag images out onto the mask section on the Creative Cloud - (Beta version)?

On the Desktop version you just drag the image out into the masked section and it appears on the mock up - however on the cloud photoshop it doesn't work that way - any ideas how I can get images in the artwork? 

I've attached an image of the mock up.

Hope your can help 🙂 

Taylor

TOPICS
Web

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Taylor27934303h1p0 thank you for the post. To be clear, the image you shared is Ps Web, not Ps desktop, is that what you are asking about?

Since this is web based, the drag and drop workflow is different and you use the Import image function.

Screen Shot 2023-01-16 at 9.03.05 AM.png

Thank you,

Cory

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @CoryShubert 

Thank you for your reply. 

Yes it's regarding the web verison. I have imported the image but not sure how to get the image on the masked templated section. Are there any instructions for that? 

Thanks for your help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great, thank you for the reply @Taylor27934303h1p0 

Have you watched the tutorials on the home page? You may find what you need with the "Create Artwork using Multiple Images" tutorial.

Good luck,

Cory

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @CoryShubert would you mind linking the video, I've done a search for that video but nothing seems to come up for the photoshop web version? 

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Taylor27934303h1p0 the tutorials are all on the home page of Ps web, are you able to see these?

Screen Shot 2023-01-16 at 1.18.13 PM.png

Thank you,

Cory

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines