• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: No AI feature with new update

Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated to the new beta version for PS, 24.6.0. (with AI)
I got the new UI but it lacks the AI portion (or option) in the menu bar, or anywhere else.
Is there a minimum hardware requirement that I need? I might have missed the minimum requirements.
I am running Apple iMac Monterey 12.6.6. (Late 2015 build).
I am providing a screen shot of the UI I have available to me at this moment.
Thanks for any help you could provide.

IMG_6403.JPG

 

TOPICS
Desktop-macOS , Desktop-Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

UPDATE: Hi everyone. For those of you having issues finding the new Generative Fill feature, make sure you have the latest beta version, Adobe Photoshop Version: 25.0.0 20230801.m.2265 3a00623 x64

Please see this thread for any other clarrification:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-beta-discussions/upgrade-your-copy-of-photoshop-beta-to-version-25-or-higher/td-p/13986957

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 443 Replies 443
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2023 Jun 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @rubin302716363dmy Download the latest beta and see if this solves this. You may have to uninstall the beta first to see the new version available.
Adobe Photoshop Version: 24.6.0 20230603.m.2196 77b00e0 x64 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2023 Jun 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need Generate Ai

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2023 Jun 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need Generate Ai
By @Boburbek3023711106h0

Have you installed Photoshop Beta 24.6 yet?

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2023 Jun 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. Even with the latest updates of all apps and the beta it still doesn't appear during selection. I even checked the process with someone else who has a working system and while their's works mine does not. Their even requires an update and it's still working, while mine is all updated and generative fill doesn't appear.

I've supplied evidence of all apps being up to date and generative fill not being activated in Photoshop, even after a restart and recheck of all updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2023 Jun 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes the contextual bar hides. You have to go to Menu>Windows>Contextual Bar. It's all the way at the bottom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2023 Jun 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated to 24.6 and still not working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2023 Jun 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is so unbelievably frustrating. Got the Beta version, 24.6.0. Generative fill nowhere in sight. A window even popped up asking me if I wanted training on it or to learn more about it! Yet it's not in the beta version. C'mon Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 05, 2023 Jun 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have no "general tool" tha's is showing when i'm selecting an area (with photoshop Beta last version i'm testing before buying), everything seems ok, connection , cloud, but still, no "generate tool" and no prompt case, what's wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Eric269890627poe it appears you are not on the latest beta version 24.6 0524.

Please uninstall this version and check your CC Desktop app for the latest beta install.

Screenshot 2023-05-31 at 8.49.22 AM.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't understand, i've just dowloaded it today on the Cloud... ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

available version on the cloud is 24.5...Capture d’écran (33).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2023 Jun 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI @Eric269890627poe if you are in a managed enviroment your IT may not be releasing updates with a 30-day window. Its a setting they have to turn off to see updates immediately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 11, 2023 Jun 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks, i have the "generate tool" now, but since i update (version 24.7)  i've lost the "remove tool", "remove tool" is in the toolbar, but impossible to use it, i've an error message, i've tried everything proposed in this forum, nothing works for me... Capture d’écran (48).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2023 May 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Je tente d'utiliser l'intelligence artificielle mais j'ai un message m'indiquant que je n'ai pas 18 ans selon mon compte et que cette fonctionnalité n'est disponible que pour les personnes ayants 18 ans et plus.

Je ne vois pas où renseigner ma date de naissance qui est de 1996.

Merci d'avance,

Jonathan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2023 May 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Photovlog.fr 

Setting your DOB to use Generative Fill
If you find that Generative Fill is greyed out for you, it is possible that you may not have a valid Date of Birth associated with your Adobe ID account. To update your Date of Birth, you can do any of the following:
• Log into your Adobe account and enter your Date of Birth. To learn more, see Error: "Not eligible to use Creative Cloud services".
Once your Date of Birth is up to date, relaunch the Photoshop (beta) app to enable Generative Fill.
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/generative-fill.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot activate this feature generative

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @HUSSIN25700166z2lx 

Why is the Generative Fill button not available?
If you find that Generative Fill is greyed out for you, it is possible that you may not have a valid Date of Birth associated with your Adobe ID account. To update your Date of Birth, you can do any of the following:
• Log into your Adobe account and enter your Date of Birth. To learn more, see Error: "Not eligible to use Creative Cloud services".
Once your Date of Birth is up to date, relaunch the Photoshop (beta) app to enable Generative Fill.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The generative ai feature not showing up on my beta version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is the Generative Fill unavailable?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im logged in with a company account and do not have an option to add a date of birth. Is there any other option?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. There is nowhere I can enter my DOB in my account. I asked a colleague to log in with their personal CC account on my computer and then generative fill worked. Logged back into my account, it is greyed out again. Can we get a response from Adobe on this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@martinv72632865 this worked for me - P: Generative Fill Button greyed out - Adobe Support Community - 13810403

Basically go to behance and it will force you to add your DOB then it worked. Madness

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Miguel29885230ocij not madness - this beta has age verification requirements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to switch to my personal account, this still didnt work. Further more, there is no option in the Behance settings to enter DOB...😠🤯

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Joval5CD4 your company may be restrciting access if you are in a managed environment. Check with your plan adminstrator. Also: https://helpx.adobe.com/legal/age-verification.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines