• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Beta download not working

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2023 Jul 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to download the Photoshop beta so I can try Generative Fill. I can get to the screen on Creative Cloud Desktop where I ought to be able to download it, but when I do, clicking the "Try the Photoshop (beta) app" button doesn't do anything. Any tips? I'm running Windows and am on an Enterprise account, if that matters.

EmilyNelson_0-1690585350179.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2023 Sep 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Emily,

I'm in the same situation. The button just doesn't activate to download the application. I'm on a Mac with an M2 Max chip running Ventura 13.5. I was able to download it on my old Mac, but have since gotten a new machine. Wondering if the M2 Max chip an issue for me.

Amanda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to get it working on my personal laptop, but I still can't get it to work on my work machine. So weird!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Emily Nelson 

if you're signed into the cc desktop app with the same user id and profile and your work machine meets specs and has no limitations (which would be unusual for a work computer), reset the cc desktop app by making sure it's in the foreground, then press:

Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Emily Nelson you appear to have a teams account and your IT Admin can restrict beta apps. Ask them to reivew this page and see if they can/will allow it for you.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/enterprise-teams-discussions/photoshop-beta-not-available-in-creative...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from cc desktop>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines