• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Beta is missing from Creative Cloud

New Here ,
May 29, 2023 May 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i just subscribed to Photography plan yesterday and looking for Photoshop beta in the creative cloud beta apps but i didn't found it . Is it normal ?

(Windows 11, Creative Cloud 5.10 installed twice)

Valentin301007491aq0_0-1685349318220.png

Thanks

TOPICS
Desktop-Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 29, 2023 May 29, 2023

Hey,

Not an entreprise account on my PC. I tried everything (CC uninstaller) but nothing worked. Creative Cloud did not lauch again after that (i reinstall CC many times) so i decided to reinstall windows 11 (i know, brutal solution) and everything is OK now. Creative Cloud is working and Photoshop Beta is here.

Thanks 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i just subscribed to Photography plan yesterday and looking for Photoshop beta in the creative cloud beta apps but i didn't found it . Is it normal ?

By @Valentin301007491aq0

It's not "normal", but we have seen a couple of posts. 

First, if you are on an Enterprise account, you need to talk to your IT department to give you access.

Otherwise, see if this thread helps:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install-discussions/beta-apps-are-not-showing-up-in-creative...

The OP with the same issue solved it this way:

"I downloaded and ran a Creative Cloud Uninstaller (straight uninstall wouldn't work) then downloaded and re-installed Creative Cloud. It's shows up now."

A second thread (in Enterprise) has a different solution provided by an employee:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/enterprise-teams-discussions/adobe-creative-cloud-app-5-7-1-1-not-sho...

There is a screenshot there as well.

A third idea is to contact Adobe Customer Care and let them assist.

Try the link to auto-open the Chat:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen  
Type "agent"

If your browser blocks the Chat window, try the troubleshooting tips here:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703  

You can send a tweet to @AdobeCare.

Do not reply to PMs, which are likely to be scammers.

Please let us know which of these works for you.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Despite my repeated attempts, I have been unable to download the Photoshop BETA as it does not appear in the apps list. I have updated the Creative Cloud app, but to no avail. 

While I have come across a similar thread on this issue, "AI Remove Tool doesn't show in my Photoshop" my situation is different as I cannot even download the beta, 

Previously, I refrained from installing the beta version, mainly the features had no immediate use to me and I predicted some (like the "live gradient" tool) may cause structural problems that would lead to instabilty.

However, I urgently require access to the new AI Remove Tool, which will be immensely beneficial.

Can you please assist me in resolving this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@MarkTo you have already asked this question and replied in another post, please do not post multipls posts on the same subject.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/adobe-support-community-guidelines/td...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 30, 2023 May 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Beta apps category is missing in my Creative Cloud desktop app. I know it was there several months ago because I've downloaded beta apps before. I've tried suggestions like using the Adobe CC uninstaller and reinstalled the app with no success.

Adobe support would not help and said that Beta access is restricted to invite-only but I don't think that's true. 

Any idea how I can get the Beta apps back?

Screenshot 2023-05-30 151734.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Tyson788 it appears you are in a managed environment like Enterprise or Education. Contact your plan Administrator to allow access to the Beta apps. They control this with the Admin panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am the admin for our Team but have been unable to find any setting to enable/disable beta access. Do you know where it is?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Tyson788 you can find the details here under "Enable Install of Beta Apps"

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/customize-creative-cloud-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That did it. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2023 Jul 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot find the option in admin portal as it gives no indication of how to find it, which menu is it under? Please can you advise?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Not an entreprise account on my PC. I tried everything (CC uninstaller) but nothing worked. Creative Cloud did not lauch again after that (i reinstall CC many times) so i decided to reinstall windows 11 (i know, brutal solution) and everything is OK now. Creative Cloud is working and Photoshop Beta is here.

Thanks 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem... But i don't want to reinstall W11... I have to find another way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Callistratus wrote:

...I have to find another way.

Did you try any of the three ideas from me?

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes i did contact the support, and they solved my problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good to hear, @Callistratus !

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2023 Dec 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

same issue but support has not been able to figure it out or fix it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2023 Sep 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reinstalled Creative Cloud and was then able to access the beta. However, it is now missing and there is nothing I can do to get it back. I am on enterprise so I am unable to get help from Adobe. My IT manager says he sees no way to turn on the access for me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines