• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Beta Just Dissappeared..

Explorer ,
Nov 16, 2023 Nov 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sooo.. Photoshop Beta just disappeared today. As in, the app itself was deleted. When opening CCD and going to "Beta Apps" i could see that it said "error" in the update section. Clicking update did not work (stuc on 1%), so i indstead choose to uninstall and it then worked to install it again.

I do not have automatic update on, so very weird behavior, i hope will be fixed, so that it does not happen to more people.

Sarloos.

TOPICS
Desktop-Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2023 Nov 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sarloos.   The beta versions are ppre-release and time limited, so it is important to do the updates.  If you don't update then it will eventually — this is a complete guess, but let's say a month — stop working.  I don't know that it would be deleted though, so that may not be what's behind your issue. 

If the beta app does not appear in the Creative Cloud Desctop app, then open the Windows Control Panel. Then on Programs & Features.  Find Photoshop beta and click on Uninstall.  If you are still unable to reinstall it after that, we'll try something else.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines