• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Beta Save Issue

Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any time i try to save my design from the photoshop beta desktop website it does not work, this needs to be fixed so people arent wasting their time with this company when their computer doesnt support your app

TOPICS
Desktop-Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Korin28908674zzxf sorry you are having issues. Could you clarify if you are on Photoshop DESKTOP beta or Photoshop WEB beta, you selected both in the topics line and we want to make sure we address what the issue is.

When you say it doesn't work, does your computer freeze or crash, do you get an error?  Could you share a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2023 Aug 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I am having an issue with saving my work created within the PS Beta app. Please advise. I cannot save or export my designs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2023 Aug 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you restart the computer after installing the update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2023 Aug 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the workaround guys!

Go into Photoshop / Preferences / File Handling, change the save destination to Cloud.

After that, go to Image / Duplicate, and duplicate the .psdc file. Now you have the duplicated file saved on cloud.

Next, I just open Photoshop (non beta), open that file, and save it to your local device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m using the website and it just doesn’t download. It appears in my files
but as nothing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the update @Korin28908674zzxf 

What is your workflow, are you trying to open files from the web home page, are you creating images in Ps web or trying to bring in an image from desktop?  All of this information will help us to see where your issue may be coming from.

Let's make sure your computer specs meet Ps web requirements:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements-web.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m creating designs for my clothing company so I was trying to save my
design to send to my distributor to put them on hoodies

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In checking your account, make sure you are logging in with your personal account, not the teams one which has expired.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same issue. I opened my raw file, made some edits, and when i try to "export as", it won't do anything when i click "export". So i went to "save" and "save as", hoping that i do not lose my work. But PS beta just did not response to any of those saving activities. Everything else is working fine. I can still make edits. I'm 100% sure my device meet the requirements, and im using my personal account 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the exact same issue happened to me too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same exact issue!!! Please give us a solution!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue.  ðŸ˜ž 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also tried export as and it is also not working. This was a composite image for a client I've been working on and i have no idea what to do. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found a workaround. Hope it helps someone. 

File > Scripts > image processor 

you'll have to save it in the same location. Picking a new one never populated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2023 Aug 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2023 Sep 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same problem but no solution has worked for me 😞
When trying the file-script-image processor: I get this message

There were no source files that could be opened by Photoshop.
any other solutions, i know i need to quit and reopen phothsop, but cant afford loosing this work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines