• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TIME TO UPDATE

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2024 Jun 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TIME TO UPDATE MASSAGE NOT DISABLE WHY? AND HOW TO REMOVE.. IT'S VERY DIFFCULT TO WORK AND NOT SHOW TOOLS ON TOP

TOPICS
Desktop-macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 20, 2024 Jun 20, 2024

@sunil31571909klik in order to participate in the beta program you agree to keep your software up to date with the latest beta builds. You'll need to unisntall and reinstall the latest beta release to remove that message.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2024 Jun 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@sunil31571909klik in order to participate in the beta program you agree to keep your software up to date with the latest beta builds. You'll need to unisntall and reinstall the latest beta release to remove that message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2024 Jun 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tbh, it's really frustrating because the latest build wasn't loading for me. I had to roll back to the older version, and now this popup message is making it even more difficult.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The beta is a voluntary test program not required you should still have access to the General Release version of Photoshop to continue to do production work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see your other post regarding the OXC0000142 error. Hopefully they can get that resolved so you can update your beta to continue testing. For now I'd use General Release for production work until they can resolve the updated beta issue on your system. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines