• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

v25.0 unavailable in Creative Cloud

Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2023 Aug 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have v25.0 installed on my desktop but when trying to update from 24.7 to 25 on my laptop, it is not listed. I have uninstalled 24.7 and restarted the Creative Cloud app, but to no avail. I hit the install button anyways and got 24.7 again. Any guidance?

TOPICS
Desktop-Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Alvin Manning make sure you are logging in with the correct Adobe ID, and if you are using your Enterprise account, make sure you IT Admin is not blocking the update:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/enterprise-teams-discussions/photoshop-beta-not-available-in-creative...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cory, both my laptop and desktop are setup in the same manner with the same privileges, however logging into my Personal account did show the update, whereas my Enterprise account did not. This is strange since my Enterprise login on the desktop did not have any issues. The only difference between the two systems is that my desktop is Windows 10 and my laptop is Windows 11. I will follow up with my IT team, however, do you have any thoughts on what might be causing the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, please review the link above as to why it might be happening to one and not the other... let us know if your IT admin can help you solve this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines