• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Welcome to the Photoshop beta community! (things to know)

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Banner4.jpg

Welcome!

We're so glad you're here and want to show you around.

This beta community is the place to connect with others and share your feature feedback, bug reports, and new feature ideas on the Photoshop betas directly with the Photoshop team. 

Get started with Photoshop beta

👉  Download the desktop Photoshop beta. See also, Photoshop beta is now available.

👉 Launch Photoshop on the web beta

First thing's first, there are different types of conversations

Screen Shot 2021-08-27 at 3.41.24 PM.png

Conversation types:

• Discussions: Chat with other community members, ask questions, share tips and techniques.
  • Bugs: Have a problem you need help with? Find a bug or a crash in Photoshop beta? Post in bugs so we can help
  • Ideas: Are any features missing from Photoshop? Have an idea to improve existing features? Share your ideas so others can vote!

Featured posts

Visit the Featured tab to see what features are available in the Photoshop betas and participate in feature discussions.

We'd love to hear any feedback you have on the features in beta.

Search first!

Prior to posting a new bug or idea thread, be sure to first search for your issue to see if another community member has already reported it. If searching doesn't find a similar post, you can click Post to community to start a new thread.

Screen-Shot-2021-08-27-at-3.43.37-PM.png

Vote!

Bug and Idea threads now have an UpVote feature. The Photoshop team uses this vote count to know which features and bugs are most important to you. If another community member has posted an idea that you agree with, add your vote! If you're seeing a similar problem or bug that has already been reported, add your vote!

Screen-Shot-2021-08-27-at-3.47.25-PM.png

TOPICS
Desktop-macOS , Desktop-Windows , Web

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 28, 2023 May 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cześć, mam problem, ponieważ testuję tę nową funkcję z generacją ai i pojawia się błąd, że nie mam ukończonych 18 lat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very very nice app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a web page we can look at where we can find out what the latest version is and the change log?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2023 May 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are the images in beta generate such as castles, copyrighted?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 10, 2023 Jun 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can use for personal but still not for commercial. They said that somewhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2023 May 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does not appear in the "beta apps" tab

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2023 May 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought if I could upload the image to PS and blend it with the background provided it would great.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2023 Jun 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2023 Jun 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It also doesn't work perfectly with portraits, especially portraits.
But overall, the implementation of any objects Adding more to the picture is great.
Although sometimes there will be errors that bring graphics. to put in a photo that is a photo

Overall I feel great. It makes my workflow so much easier and faster.

It's awesome, thank you Adobe for putting AI-powered functionality into Photoshop.

I feel very happy at work and I get excited every time I use Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines