• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What's new in Photoshop (beta) 24.7 build 2200/2205

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2023 Jun 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you all for posting your bug reports and providing feedback on the latest features in the Photoshop (beta app) There have been requests for more details on what's in the latest beta release.

Banner6.jpg

Get started with Photoshop beta

👉  Download the desktop Photoshop beta. See also, Photoshop beta is now available.

These are the latest updates for Photoshop beta 24.7 build 2205.

• Beta Update check - Now when there's a new version of the Photoshop (beta) app available, there will be an in-app notification that lets you update easily. 
    PeteGreen_0-1686767459685.png
  • Generative Fill will now continue to process and display results while in the background and not in focus
  • On-Canvas Gradients now change to "Classic Gradients" while in Quick Mask mode to make it easier to work with them with Quick Masks
  • Improvements and refinements to the previews during single-click selections using the Object Selection tool (better edge quality and corresponding selection, better performance)
  • Enabled Multithreaded compositing during Save operations to help speed up the save process. (more improvements in this area to come)
  • Improvements to app startup time (tools now load on-demand, rather than all at startup)
  • Many bug fixes!

Please try out these features and let us know your feedback!

Regards,

Pete and the Photoshop team

TOPICS
Desktop-macOS , Desktop-Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks mr.pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to see photoshop add reflections to water and such when doing sky replacements, like luminar neo does

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 15, 2023 Jun 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Idea: since you want both replaced, the sky and the water, why don't you first replace the sky and then replace the water???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Generative Fill will now continue to process and display results while in the background and not in focus"

This one is an awesome update,because there are some actions now to make a gen fill for high res photos with a smaller portion selected,one by one,and i had to be in photoshop to do that. Now i can just let photoshop do that in the background.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi pete, in this version of photoshop there is one of the gradient tool bugs where when the image is exported it doesn't match its position

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pete.

Just wanted to say that Generative Fill is an amazing tool. I've been using it a lot and the results are impressive. Kudos to the team!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the Remove Tool might be broken in this release. It was working like a champ yesterday (Previous version) and today it is blobs of garbage or black (24.7). 

Macbook Pro on Ventura
(Edited to make the original post more clear) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me it wasn't working in 24.6 and it is still not working. It creates garbage or grey stains or blue stains. See attachment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's what I am getting. I was removing a lavalier mic from this man's tie and this is what was returned. It thought long and hard about it too. This is some serious black. ;0)
Yesterday it was taking the mic's out in near-impossible situations without fail. I am seriously impressed with how well it was working. A silver bullet even. I hope this gets fixed soon as this one is a keeper. Screenshot 2023-06-15 at 5.18.45 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2023 Jun 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me. Black blob.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 16, 2023 Jun 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that the generative fill is triggering false positives for violating user guidelines a lot more in 24.7. This photo is a snipet of what I am working on. This is a space between 2 people. So, we are asking it to remove the background between them. More, in this example, this is a background that the generative fill created. Now, what's interesting is that if I flatten the image, it will preform the new generative fill. Screenshot 2023-06-16 at 10.53.35 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 22, 2023 Jun 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, heads up. I am not sure what happened, but yesterday, the "Remove tool" magically started working again. The only thing I can say I did out of the norm was restarting my laptop (mac) due to a networking issue at work. Now it works (Huzzah!).
So, at this point, the only thing killing me is constant notice that I am somehow breaking the guidelines when trying to remove someone/ something. It seems that certain photos are worse than others, but Photoshop is super easily offended by elbows. Sexy sexy elbows. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I updated to the new 24.7 and today I notices that I don't even have that little menu bar that allows you to use the AI features. Is there a way to bring it back?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Robert25933839jh44, you can find it here:

Screen Shot 2023-06-15 at 12.46.32 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Cory! Back up and running.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2023 Jun 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Güncelleme harika, araştırmak için 1 gece harcadım 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2023 Jun 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture d’écran 2023-06-22 à 10.43.01.png

I'm so sad, for the last 3 days I can't get generative fill because there are too many people using it 😞

I updated to version 24.7.0. but it doesn't work anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2023 Jun 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just downloaded photoshop beta and generative fill is greyed out!!!! Really not happy with this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2023 Jun 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to make a selection.  It works on the selected area.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2023 Jun 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Genial! Excelentes y prácticos avances!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thumbnail image display problem, thks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two issues I have with generate fill is,

1. On plain backgrounds, eg I want to remove a heatpump in the background on a wedding image. It fills the space but the area has no Iso noise like the rest of the image. I need to add noice to the generated layer to make it work.

2. Sometimes the simpelist area generated violate user guidelines, whats with that. It could be as simple as removing a tree stump. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2023 Jul 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As good as generative fill is, you can still use patch or clone for these instances.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2023 Jul 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

while generation of images, the generative tool loading bar still get locks in focus on my updated version also. is there any preference do I have to make changes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines