• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: CS6 / CC Keyboard shortcuts not responding Mavericks/Yosemite MacOS 10.9; 10.10

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2013 Oct 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since Installing Mavericks on my mac pro, the keyboard shortcuts, such as zooming in/out, undo etc, intermittently do not respond.
I have to click on another tool in the tool bar to get the keyboard to respond again.
The problem returns intermittently and seemingly not as a result of the Auto Save function.
My mac pro 15" has 8gb of ram which is more than enough for the type of work I do.I am an illustrator who primarily works around the brush tool.
Have tried disabling Graphics Processor and restarting, but this does not resolve the issue.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 28, 2014 Feb 28, 2014

This issue is fixed in macOS 10.11 or later.

---

Thanks for reporting this issue and your help with troubleshooting. We appreciate your patience and willingness to work with us.

Here's our official document and workaround for this issue:

http://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/p...

Menus, shortcuts, Lasso tool, and/or Photoshop stop working when using a Wacom tablet | Mac OS

When you use Photoshop with a Wacom tablet, one or more of the following may occur:

• menus, panels, or dialog boxes turn

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 477 Replies 477
477 Comments
LEGEND ,
Sep 20, 2015 Sep 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great, this plugin solved my problem!!
Tks Guys!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jun 06, 2016 Jun 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hello! I have the exact same problem as described by Andrew Forshaw. I have a 2011 MacBook Pro with OS X El Capitan and Adobe PS CS6. I did experience the shortcut problems first with PS CS5.2 after upgrading to OS X Yosemite. Then upgraded to PS CS6, continued to have shortcut issues. Upgrading to OS X El Capitan didn't change a thing. The keyboard shortcuts worked in safe mode. I don't know where the issue lies or how to fix it. Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate