• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Cursor to light/difficult to see in File Info dialog (UI set to light)

Explorer ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working with the latest Mac OS Big Sur 11.1 and with the latest Photoshop update, Photoshop 22.1.1

When I want to fill in the File Info my cursos disappeared. When I change the color of the interface to dark gray, the cursor in File Info returns.

The same in Bridge. Command I gives me the File Info screen, as in Photoshop, but no cursor. And when I change the interface color to Dark Gray the cursor returns. 

Until now this bug isn't fixed. When will this happen??

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Hi all,  

We're happy to announce the release of Photoshop 23.2. This update includes the fix for this issue. To see the list of all fixed issues, click here

To update Photoshop to 23.2, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Photoshop. More detailed instructions for updating  

Let us know if the update resolves the problem for those affected and share your feedback with us.  

Thanks,

Mohit

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

I've asked engineering to take a look.

Votes

Translate

Translate
6 Comments
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like it's there - just very light. I think there's another thread and an open bug on this. Let me check.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've asked engineering to take a look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@JeffreyTranberry 

Hi Jeffrey,

Thanks. We are a month later and the 'cursor problem' still exist! Can you tell me when the Photoshop engineers have solved this problem?

Warm greetings, Jan Everhard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeffrey,

the 13th of January 2021 I asked you to look into the cursor problem I posted on this site.

A lot of updates and upgrades followed. The problem with the visibility of the cursor when you changed the interface colour is still existing. I hope this problem is not dumped into a deep desk drawer. When is this problem solved?

Greetings, Jan Everhard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's still in queue. It's lower priority, however.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all,  

We're happy to announce the release of Photoshop 23.2. This update includes the fix for this issue. To see the list of all fixed issues, click here

To update Photoshop to 23.2, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Photoshop. More detailed instructions for updating  

Let us know if the update resolves the problem for those affected and share your feedback with us.  

Thanks,

Mohit

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate