• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Liquify with a small marquee selection on a Silicon Mac returns no result.

Explorer ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS 23.4.2, on a Silicon Mac Studio running Monterey 12.5, As a rule, I've always made a marquee selection slightly larger than the area I plan on liquifying, as historically it takes a great deal less resources and time to bring up the liquify window on large files. In my new silicon Mac set up, liquify goes through all the motions, giving me the proper preview, but upon completion, it returns no result. In frustration, I had resorted to screen capping the preview at 100% and pasting it in my image. Finally I discovered that using a much larger marquee selection would actually return my result. It's a viable workaround, but liquify should work in ANY marquee of any size, as it still does in the most current version on an Intel Mac. 

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the release of Photoshop 24.4.1. This update includes the fix for this issue. To see the list of all fixed issues, click here

To update Photoshop to 24.4.1, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Photoshop. More detailed instructions for updating

Let us know if the update resolves the problem for those affected, and share your feedback.

Thanks,

Mohit

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
53 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the release of Photoshop 24.4.1. This update includes the fix for this issue. To see the list of all fixed issues, click here

To update Photoshop to 24.4.1, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Photoshop. More detailed instructions for updating

Let us know if the update resolves the problem for those affected, and share your feedback.

Thanks,

Mohit

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of many many problem less... thanks !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thnak you, Mohit.

Votes

Translate

Translate