• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Print dialog box always opens at top left corner of screen

Explorer ,
Jan 28, 2018 Jan 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Print dialog box always opens at top left corner of screen and when maximised does not retain settings on next use. The print preview is also low res and pixelated.

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018
Hi Everyone,

The issue with printer dialog settings not being sticky was resolved in 19.1.2. The second issue, that the printer dialog appears low res/pixelated, was more complex to solve and will be resolved in 20.0.

Thanks for your patience.

Hannah

Votes

Translate

Translate
81 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried updating to Photoshop 2020 (v21.0.1)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeffrey, just updated to V21.0.1 and the border function in the print dialog now works like a charm.  Thanks for the info. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just updated to 21.0.1 and I see no mention of the border function on the print dialog.  Where is it located? 

The image does now appear correctly in the box when reloaded, however.  Not displaced upwards and to the left.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found it!  It was a buried a little more than before, but it is back and it does appear to work.  Thanks Adobe!  That only took two years to fix.  😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally have the borders back after updating to 21.0.1 (I think 21.0.0 still had the problem). I still think the print preview looks pretty poor, low quality and pixellated, but I am not going to make a fuss about it. It's not a big problem, and if they do go back and tinker with the code goodness knows what else they would screw up!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Skincare for women
With the increasing awareness about the beauty and cosmetic products, Indian women are becoming more conscious about their skin and look. Women are spending a lot on beauty products, yet somehow they are not completely satisfied with their purchases. With a perfect blend of artificial intelligence and augmented reality, Miraah liberates you from all the hassles of online buying and provides you with customized product recommendations to suit your needs. Miraah is a perfect guide to enhance your skin and beauty regimen.

Votes

Translate

Translate