• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Scandinavian keyboards and keycommands

LEGEND ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't find a way to send a simple 'bug report' directly to Adobe, so I guess I'll have to write it as a "conversation" on their forums for Photoshop.

So, I had to google on this problems for 30 mins before I could find a solution to this problem myself, but I'll describe it in a simple way:
 - Since most foreign keyboards don't "have" brackets (The "[" & "]" keys), it instead, for example uses the "," and "." keys instead for using changing the size of the brushes in photoshop.

Only that, after I had updated my Mac version of Photoshop, I found out that I could only 'enlarge' my brush, but not 'minimize' it.
As my google-ing about keycommand options had me find out, I saw that in the settings there existed another option that prioritized the brush sizing with ",".   (I believe it was something like, previous brush)
 So I deleted that short command and now everything is working the way I prefer it to.

Hopefully this is adressed sometime soon, for the sake of others not having to do a bunch of detective work on potential problems. 🙂

Bug Acknowledged
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017
Hi Anton,

That is helpful - thanks for sharing your detective work with us. I'll look into it further.

Regards,
Hannah

Votes

Translate

Translate
3 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anton,

That is helpful - thanks for sharing your detective work with us. I'll look into it further.

Regards,
Hannah

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See also a related bug report for the rotate left and right shortcuts in many languages: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lightroom-classic-cc-keyboard-shortcuts-for-r...

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
According developers this should be fixed but it's not working for me: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/cant-use-a-shortcuts-to-scroll-through-the-la...

Czech QWERTZ keyboard in English Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate