• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Unable to access taskbar when using Photoshop 24.2.0 on Windows 11

Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Windows 11 version 22H2. Taskbar is set to autohide.
Have just updated Photoshop from v 24.1.1 to v 24.2.0 .
When using Photoshop, hovering the mouse at the bottom of the screen does not make the taskbar appear.

I have now rolled back to Photoshop v 24.1.1, and the taskbar now re-appears when I hover the mouse at the bottom of the screen.

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the release of Photoshop 24.4.1. This update includes the fix for this issue. To see the list of all fixed issues, click here

To update Photoshop to 24.4.1, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Photoshop. More detailed instructions for updating

Let us know if the update resolves the problem for those affected, and share your feedback.

Thanks,

Mohit

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
52 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Curious @Phyan have you done anything to change the taskbar from its default settings? What about any tools that allow you to change the Windows UI? The team is trying to see what might be unique to your system that is causing this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@CoryShubert Thanks for the tip! Yes, even though I didn't use any tweakers that would modify Windows UI, I think I found the culprit: I had an outdated version of the Lazy Nezumi plugin installed, which was causing problems with the taskbar in the latest Photoshop version while working in the background. I updated this plugin through the official site and it seems that the problem is completely fixed!
I apologize for taking up your time, but I may not have discovered the real cause of the problem without your help so thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate