• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Download Photoshop [Update Required]

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2024 Jun 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't download Photoshop, not even the installer, when i go to the download page it pops up a message:

"Update Required: If you would like to install Photoshop, you must update your system."

But when i go to see the specifications to run photoshop i even have all of the recommended ones

-32GB RAM

-GeForge RTX 4060 8GB

-Ryzen 7 7700

-Windows 10 Pro 22H2 (19045.3805)

-160GB Available on one SSD disk and 1800GB in the other one

I really don't know what to do and i can't find anyone that has the same problem, please help, its driving me out of my mind

[Update Required added to subject for clarity]

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 02, 2024 Jun 02, 2024

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2024 Jun 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your Windows OS appears to be correct. Creative Cloud is the app you would use to install Ps.

Perhaps Adobe Support can look at it. I don't know why it won't install on a qualified system.

I'm not a Windows system expert, so best I can do is get you over to Adobe's official support.

Chat  https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html  It's the speech bubble on the lower right.

Also check the install guide on that page and see if it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2024 Jun 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Matías37781390x8zd 

Several posts have popped up for this. Can you check to see if it is trying to load a DMG installer for macOS on your Windows computer? 

One user downloaded the installation file for Creative Cloud on a different Windows computer, then moved it to the first computer where they succeeded in installing. Can you try that?

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2024 Jun 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2024 Jul 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thankyousomuchyouhelpedmenowicanfinallydomyworktytytyty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines