• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't find my wallpaper images

Engaged ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use my homemade calendars for my wallpaper images and tonight I went to the usual file folder to load my October calendars.  Clicked on Browse, went to the folder where I keep them and it is showing that nothing is in the folder.  I use Windows 10/  What is happening here?  I've been doing this every month and now this.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

psp1.jpgpsp2.jpg

Well this morning when I went to my computer, the October calendars were up.  Some of Windows 10's tricks, I suspect.  Thing is, when I go to browse in the background settings page and browse to that folder, there are still no files showing.  Where are they hiding?  I'm glad it's working but I am scratching my head about the file location.

Screenshot #1:  This is where I keep the calendars

Sceeenshot #2  This what I see when I go to Background settings, Browse to same folder. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi check the file extension which you are selecting or show us a screenshot so we can help you more...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do you store your Calendar images?

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check One Drive. and other Cloud storage options.  The same folder hierarchy will probably exist there as on your hard drive(s) and it is all too easy to save to one of these, or be looking in one of these, without noticing.  They are surely the work of the devil!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

psp1.jpgpsp2.jpg

Well this morning when I went to my computer, the October calendars were up.  Some of Windows 10's tricks, I suspect.  Thing is, when I go to browse in the background settings page and browse to that folder, there are still no files showing.  Where are they hiding?  I'm glad it's working but I am scratching my head about the file location.

Screenshot #1:  This is where I keep the calendars

Sceeenshot #2  This what I see when I go to Background settings, Browse to same folder. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am glad that you found them! (Or Windows 10 stopped hiding them from you!) Can I make a suggestion? I would recommend that you save them somewhere on a backup drive--just in case this ever happens again. I would hate for you to lose them again and next time not be able to retrieve them. I learned the hard way that the best file is a backed-up file!

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 01, 2022 Oct 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.  I have the same trouble with my laptop and Windows 10.  You are right, seems like Windows 10 likes to hide files!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines