• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't see lines of pen tool in 23 version

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone! Just updated today to newest version of Photoshop (23), and noticed problem with pentool. When i pick with on image i dont see points, and lines. It appears only when i star ussing zoom tool. I guess only me have this, and i can't back to my version were it was fine (22.3.1). Someone know how to fi it?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

If you go to Preferences >Technology Previews and check deactivate Native Canvas then click OK and close and restart Photoshop, do you see the same?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you go to Preferences >Technology Previews and check deactivate Native Canvas then click OK and close and restart Photoshop, do you see the same?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No! It fixed after these manipulations! Thank you a lot Dave!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem with the pen tool and Dave's recommendation solved it for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Life saver!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same problem. that seemss to have fixed it. to change the color I have to select the pen tool in the tools on the left. That bar changes depending on what tool you have selected.  and then click on the gear icon in the bar menu directly above the work window. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For what its worth what happens if you change the path thickness?

Screenshot 2021-10-30 at 18.57.44.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know why, but for some reasons i can't change thinkness and color. But advice above helped me! Now i can see points and path! Thanks!

Screenshot_1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines