• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Canon Professional Print Layout plugin not working

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running PS 23.0.1 and lightroom Classic 11.00 on Windows 10 version 21H1 on a HP  24GB Ram  intel i7-6700 

I just purchased a canon pro -200 printer and  installed the software for printing Professional Print Layout  and also the plugin for both Photoshop and Lightroom. The stand alone  version works but both plugins fail to launch in both Photoshop and lightroom.  When i try to run them  I get the blue rotating circle like the system is loading it then nothing. 

adrianm25270398_0-1636895421368.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check with Canon support and make sure you're running the latest version of their plug-in - Looks like they've released some updates recently: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/photoshop-22-5-1-and-canon-print-stud... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestion I had forgot to mention in my original post that I have what I believe to be the latest version 1.3.0 of PPL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, did you manage to fix this in the end I'm having the same issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2023 Oct 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if re-install doesn't work, the key point is probably the IP changed covertly, check this out

https://youtu.be/zOgnvTovTtw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines