• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

changing live image female to male in photoshop

Participant ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone please help me Im trying to turn this female into a male. But I can only find tutorial videos of how to turn a male into a female in photoshop. Can not find vise versa. I mean if anyone who responds knows how and offers online courses relating to this mtter I would have no issue paying a subscription. I just really want to figure this out and im kind of scared to try amaturally myself. I mean i have years expirence with photoshop but iv never changed the gender of another unless of a drawling. Iv never done it with the realistic mutiple color hue pixels that comes with doing a real life image.

KyleMacabre_0-1639028186080.pngKyleMacabre_1-1639028219610.png

I wouldnt know where to start of making the alternation look natural and realistic

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@?... wrote:

Not a real life relistic photograph of a man.

Other than the eye color, that's pretty much how he looks. 😊

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"im kind of scared to try amaturally myself"

Why? You have been given some good tips in this thread so go and try them. If you are doing this for your own learning then one of the best ways to learn is to try, to make mistakes, to overcome those mistakes and correct them. That way you will learn more about the software than blindly following a tutorial. How far have you got so far with the suggestions given in this thread?

If you are doing this for commercial purposes then you definitely do need permission from the image owners and the models and you should invest in proper training in the software.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not for commerical infact i was going to disclaimer that this is not my photo this was orginally a women and the only thing i did was altered it into a male, i was not going to take any credit for the photo other then me altering it from female to male.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not doing this to profit or anything of that matter it was just going to go on a website that uploads particular photos and mine was going to be an added they have a category for photos that do not belong to you, you just have to confirm and disclaimer that this is not your photo, you are not the photograhper you do not know or work with the model, etc etc etc, which i am fine with because i dont want to profit and i am strongly strongly aganist plagerism. But as long as you are not showing to make profit or to make any benefit and you disclaimer who is the creator of it you are perfectly fine uploading on this site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would not be OK to use a photo of mine, disclaimer or not. There are exceptions for academic study, news, parody, and some personal use etc which are listed in copyright law but merely adjusting and posting someone elses image on public websites does not fall under that. It would also need permission of the subject as I doubt very much that the model release, to use her image, will have included a 3rd party changing her gender and posting her changed image on a website. Stay safe, get permission or start with your own images.

On the original topic, how far have you got with the advice given so far?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No one is going into complete detail what they have done of each step this is why i like tutorial videos they go on the entire procress this is not giving me the entire process

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@?... wrote:

No one is going into complete detail what they have done of each step

You have not shown us anything you have tried thus far. The purpose of the forum is not to do the work for you. You have been given a lot of good advice.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally had a little more time… Mixing two images.

Had to work on symetry and matching color

Then the original layer duplicated and masked on top to let appear mouth for instance.

I prefer blue eyes for this guy…

As I am concerned, this matter is now closed

😉 Take care folks and happy hollidays y'all

Capture d’écran 2021-12-14 à 17.58.23.png

L ayers :

Capture d’écran 2021-12-14 à 17.58.32.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

now that i really like, can you please show me the full process of how you did that because this is not enough of letting me know what you did exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And your layers are not even in english the only lanaguage i can read so i guess i have to go into google translate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No one has helped me not one person has helped me. You have all just did the work for me not at all explain every compoment that got you to the end result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@?... 

Watch this face swap video. This will give you some idea on how to transform facial features. You need to pick a male face that matches the same in angle, pose and zoom ratio of your female face. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAG--hraoUA

https://www.adobe.com/au/creativecloud/photography/discover/face-swap.html

https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-to-change-gender-in-photoshop

https://backgroundremove.photos/swap-faces-blend-technique-photoshop-cc/ 

Rosa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never said im entitled to free, heck i even looked for online courses of how to change gender in photoshop of every website i know that includes paid photoshop classes not one came up of how to do female to male. But there was a specific section of a course that you pay for that does male to female. This is why im upset i never said im entitled to free, iv literally been saying multiple times if any of you have a subscription where one of your videos is a female to male and its a reasonable monthly cost i would sign up i literally said this mulitple times

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MalevolentRainbow_0-1639701254157.png

As I stated even in my first post I never said im entitled to free tuition you can literally see right there i said if any of you have a course avaiable with a reasonable monthly fee i would be more then happy to sign up. I know your time is valued which is why i never said free. But that professional responded back with not a course, just with an alteration of the original and he did it for free where i didnt even demand, so i figured well if you are able to do this alteration just like that could you please show me the steps of how you accomplished it, i never expected thou he would have done it, i literally was on the expection that sending this post you all would say oh sure! i offer this course for 20 monthly and one of my classes is gender swap, or oh sure this guy i worked with he does an online class with gender swap and its 15 monthly, i was literally trying to find a paid tutorial subscription as clearly stated in my post, but you all decided to message back with your versions of a female to male which was great but i needed to know how it was done, which is why i figured an online paid course would be great because then its already expected to have a full process break down of each segment. So i dont appreciate when the professionals here think im demanding for free help i never said that, again highlighted in blue i would have no issue PAYING FOR A ONLINE COURSE THAT ONE OF ITS SEGMENTS IS GENDER SWAP OF FEMALE TO MALE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MalevolentRainbow_0-1639702107979.pngMalevolentRainbow_1-1639702138269.pngMalevolentRainbow_2-1639702158816.pngMalevolentRainbow_3-1639702172555.pngMalevolentRainbow_4-1639702189374.png

MalevolentRainbow_5-1639702203270.pngMalevolentRainbow_6-1639702216760.png

Someone in the photoshop community sent me this when i was trying to figure out how to do latex on photoshop as you can see this is not a long process its literally seven screen shots going step by step how to accomplis the end result this is all i was asking of the guy who did this

MalevolentRainbow_7-1639702322175.png

but he didnt do that he just sent this one screen shot which is the end result screen shot not letting me know the steps

But also again i did say i am more then willing to pay a monthly subscription if that course has a gender swap segment going over how to turn female to male

I dont think what i asked is unreasonable those seven screen shots i sent they didnt take 3 hours of a day maybe 20 minutes stops and they show the steps on how to do latex he didnt do that he sent on screenshot

And i repeat i never asked for free help iv said multiple times i will pay for a course as long as its a reasonable monthly fee

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@?... 

this is all i was asking of the guy who did this but he didnt do that he just sent this one screen shot which is the end result screen shot not letting me know the steps...I dont think what i asked is unreasonable those seven screen shots i sent they didnt take 3 hours of a day maybe 20 minutes stops and they show the steps on how to do latex he didnt do that he sent on screenshot

Do you understand that the volunteer who you continually speak poorly of and keep harping on is under no obligation to answer your question or to return to this thread?

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines