Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

(Cloud documents) something is preventing syncing ERROR using iPad Pro

Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear community

i was drawing on Photoshop using my iPad Pro. 
Since I have opened my photoshop account with my PC (windows 10), I cannot sync my drawings on the cloud from my iPad. It says "(Cloud documents) something is preventing syncing"

can someone help me ?540F0881-5A78-43D0-8CBA-34EDCFD384ED.png🙏🏻

thanks

TOPICS
iPadOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To complete, I want to sync my drawings (currently on my iPad) on the cloud to get access from my computer (windows)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

' l have the same issue new iPad says something is preventing synching

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, have you tried logging out and back in your Adobe account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, but the problem remains.

I found another discussion on the community where a guy had the same problem with his computer (screenshot below). This guy saved the file to cloud document from his computer which allowed syncing and access from iPad.

but my problem is coming from my iPad (not from a computer). I don't know how to save a photoshop file to cloud document on iPad. 
would you have any advice?
E3AE2D06-0C1A-4D18-833D-8BF0C17177F4.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Corentine22804049330k wrote:

I don't know how to save a photoshop file to cloud document on iPad. 

When you work with Photoshop for iPad, it's an automatic save to .psdc on the Cloud. All you do is close the document (after confirming that you don't need to Undo first). 

When I click the Cloud icon, the message box says, "You're online". Can you check to see if your iPad is online? That would prevent syncing and would be an easy fix.

D005B43F-7AC3-422B-8223-49723928571D.jpeg

I also see that the app is not showing your avatar. When you open the Creative Cloud app, are you properly signed in? You might sign out of CC on both your iPad and desktop, then sign back in with your Adobe ID and password.

6CD03E57-242C-44D5-845F-270286C8CA16.jpeg

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I logged out of my Adobe account on all devices.  Logged back in Clicked on cloud storage, then switched file synch on using my mac. Ipad was then successfully able to synch as it should.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. Would love to find a solution. Its such a non-descript error message. The internet has thus far provided no assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue I have logged out of Adobe on both Mac and iPad logged i again in 2 ways Mac then iPad , out again and back in ipad the Mac same result so thing is preventing synching error shows . I was able to create in  when I used the remove backround feature  in cc on the ipad it saved in the cloud direct from the interface I can access those files from ipad and Mac.  No others plus I can't delete one image on my ipad after  editing it on ipad it is stuck  this item cannot be deleted something  is preventing synching .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue in all cc aps on iPad that I've tried. Here's a snap shot from photoshop on iPadE3029718-47B3-4445-9A25-5E2D210464BC.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@DaBee 

Can you please tap on the Cloud icon with the red exclaimation point in the upper right and show us what it says?

2C8A36B6-0663-4069-8531-FE36C8DADD3C.jpeg

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I logged out of my Adobe account on all devices.  Logged back in Clicked on cloud storage, then switched file synch on using my mac.

then logged back in to my adobe account with the ipad. Ipad was then successfully able to synch as it should. no further issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. When I click on the cloud it says thisiPad cloud error.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes it was the same message same with mine. see above I found a soloution that worked in my case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.  It was working three days ago, now it is not working even though I have tried all of the solutions.  I need this feature.  Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue as Corentine since Monday 2Jan 2023, my device is iPad Pro Version iPadOS 16.2.

I'm really getting fraustated. 

Novelette

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issues. Becoming a joke, I cant sync any files from pc to ipad or vise versa. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issues with my Ipad Pro, very annoying and adding time to my work.

Is Adobe working on this issue or just ignoring everyone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same issue since adobe did the new update of this version of photoshop after waiting basically a year for them to FIX THE SPOT HEALING BRUSH CRASHING photoshop when you selected it!

Now since the upgrade they have fixed the spot healing brush but NOW YOUR FILE CAN'T SYNC! 

SO I BOUGHT IPAD PRO (4th Generation) as adobe said yes there programs work on it, well what a waste of money as photoshop HAS BEEN USELESS SINCE with problem after problem!

when I contacted technical support as usual, in the end they said I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL NEXT UPGRADE TO COME OUT - Again!

and they couldn't say when that is as usual! SO DON'T BUY A iPAD PRO TO USE ADOBE ON IT'S USELESS!

COME ON ADOBE, GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND FIX THIS STUPID PROBLEM AND STOP CHARGING US FOR THE MONTHLY FEE WHEN YOU CAN'T USE IT!

When is the next upgrade coming out, another year wait? How long is a piece of string!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still nothing from Adobe. Crazy they just blatantly fading this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines