Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color value selection problem on Color Picker

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2023 Sep 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Color value selection problem on Color Picker

Whenever i change the value of the colour by pressing tab key, the value is not selected automatically prevouisly it was selected when pressing the tab keyScreenshot 2023-09-17 172135.pngScreenshot 2023-09-17 172436.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2023 Sep 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue - very annoying!

Please do something about it!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2023 Sep 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what the problem is here. Tab moves the cursor to the next field and cycles through them all.

It does not highlight the field so that you can type the value directly, that's correct. Is it supposed to do that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2023 Oct 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any news on the Color Picker issue??
This stupid Bug is exremely annoying - plese FIX this ASAP!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2023 Oct 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly the same issue - since the v25 update - very annoying!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2023 Oct 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! Up until now you could cycle through them with Tab and Alt+Tab and overwrite the number easily without having to do select all on each item. It has become incredibly annoying to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

> It does not highlight the field so that you can type the value directly, that's correct. Is it supposed to do that?

It has in every previous version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK. Well, that should qualify as a bug then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 09, 2023 Oct 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, same here, please fix this annoying bug asap.
Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2023 Oct 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any news? This bug is driving me crazy for few weeks now.
Do something!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2023 Oct 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree it is very frustrating. Unfortunately, even the released 25.1 update didn't fix this bug 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2023 Oct 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to look at how this functions and possible workarounds till the issue is resolved.  ISTM that the two issues are that the cursor does not move acording to the colour value under the cursor, and I have also seen talk of being unable to tab through the fields in order to edit them.

The best option I can think of is to click on the forground colour to open the Color Picker, which does update with cursor position, although the Color panel remains static.  You can escape out of the Color Picker, but you need to hit or click on Enter to select the colour.  I can still tab through the fields, and Shift tab to go backwards through the fields.  They are usually highlighted so can be edited, but if not, hit the up or down arrow keys to select the field.

I am sure the Development Team are working as hard as they can to fix things properly.  They were super quick implementing an option to turn off the layer mask badges.  Photoshop is using 5.6Gb of disk space on my Windows 11 system.  That's a lot of code and we have been told that fixing one thing can break another plus it has to work acrossa lot of different hardware configurations and operatings systems.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2023 Oct 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm just struck by how many color-oriented controls got messed up in the same release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2023 Oct 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Trevor.Dennis "I am sure the Development Team are working as hard as they can to fix things properly"

Why would the development team push out an update with a known issue with the color sliders that was reported in the beta version and not fixed

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-beta-bugs/p-photoshop-beta-25-1-0-color-picker-not-updating...

Yet Adobe in their wisdom decided to roll out version 25.1 known the issue wasn't fixed

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-bugs/photoshop-2024-color-sliders-don-t-work/idc-...

There's plenty of other bugs been reported in the bug section of the forum and the Adobe team seem to have abandoned even acknowledging them, they seem to be more interested in AI rather then addressing bugs in Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2023 Nov 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry but how is this still not fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 09, 2023 Nov 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2023 Nov 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

same here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines