• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color wheel does not display the current selected color anymore

Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2023 Nov 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I use the eeydropper tool, or use brush + Alt to activate the color picker, the color being selected is not being shown on the ramp anymore. How do I fix this?
For example, if the current foreground is black, then I press Alt or the color pipette and select a color from the layer (ex. pink), I see the color being recorded in the recent colors but the color wheel does not move to show the current color. This might sound crazy but I'm pretty sure this was a thing before and now it's bothering me becuase it's not happening anymore. 

Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 29, 2023 Nov 29, 2023

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I will roll it back to an older version for now until there is a fix. This is frustrating. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the Creative Cloud panel. Do not look for the update panel, just go to the All applications panel. At the end of the Photoshop line, there is three dots. Click on them and choose to install previous version... Choose 25.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2023 Nov 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I have rolled it back to this version for now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2023 Nov 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i had the same problem, do you figure out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2023 Nov 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

This is a bug introduced in version 25.1

So, the solution is to go back to version 25.0

Go to the Creative Cloud app and choose "All apps". At the end of the Photoshop line you will find three dots. Click on them. It gives you access to "Other versions". Choose 25.0

If you don't see the three dots, it's because you are in the Updates panel, not in the All apps panel...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My bad... I checked my CC panel for updates, it was showing 25.1 only...

But I didn't clicked the search for updates button... (and since I just clicked on it, the 25.2 appears...)

Bad timing 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the update.
For anyone reading this in future, I just want to say that I have recently updated to 25.2 and can confirm the issue has indeed been resolved. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the update.
For anyone reading this in future, I just want to say that I have recently updated to 25.2 and can confirm the issue has indeed been resolved. 

By @artbygermaine

It was more than two days from when I first say that 25.2 was available from forum posts, to when it would show it as available on my system.  That's annoying for us obsessive compulsive types.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2023 Nov 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i think you're using Photoshop version 25.1, it's a known bug

Check out https://www-upsers.us

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines