• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Document Sizes/Dimensions/Profile, etc Window not showing correct info

Explorer ,
Aug 21, 2022 Aug 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since your latest update 23.5.0. the lower left hand menu for document sizes, document dimensions, document profiles, etc, etc, does not display the correct information when changes have been made, at least for document dimensions. The only method I've found to view the correct dimensions is to click on the menu, select another category such as Document Sizes, then click back to Document Dimensions. Or go to Main Menu > Image > Image Size, which is a hassle. Worked fine for a decade or more, now it's it doesn't. Please fix this.  

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Aug 21, 2022 Aug 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Known bug, fixed in next version.

Also affects the Info palette. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this problem. September 24th. It has been an irritation every day for quite a while now in my workflow and I was compelled to look to the community for an aswer on this because it's frustrating not to see the file size as I'm working.

I work on the edges of TIFF file sizes so I need to know when I go over 4gb.

I can select something else like document profile and then back to document sizes and it shows the correct info. But it's a headache.

Looking forward to the next version that fixes this (a month after the original post)...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We all expected it to be fixed in 23.5.1, but it wasn't. So we wait for the next dot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines