• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download older versions of Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2016 Mar 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a member of creative cloud I want to upload an older version of photoshop to my (older) macbook. I can't upgrade my macbook. Just need to load photos from my camera. Can I still download CS6 or similar?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 20, 2022 Mar 20, 2022

@tanguy ml23502809ousx – That post was from six years ago, and things have changed a bit since then...

What previous version do you need? If only one release back, then you should be able to find it this way:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

Otherwise, you may be able to find older installers by scrolling through the posts here:

Adobe Creative Cloud Direct Download Links

Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download cs6, but it will not work with your CC membership, it requires a unique serial code.

This link will help you assuming you have a cs6 serial key: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cs6-product-downloads.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 and later versions are available for CC subscribers.

In the CC desktop app, scroll down to Previous versions, click Install next to Photoshop, and choose CS6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the Creative Cloud Deshtop Application to install previous versions of Photoshop.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. thank you. SomehowI cannot find the option to download the previous versions as your screenshot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2022 Mar 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@tanguy ml23502809ousx – That post was from six years ago, and things have changed a bit since then...

What previous version do you need? If only one release back, then you should be able to find it this way:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

Otherwise, you may be able to find older installers by scrolling through the posts here:

Adobe Creative Cloud Direct Download Links

Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This a screenshot guide to getting those previous versions using your CC Desktop app.

How to Install Previous Versions of Creative Cloud Apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't get the option of previous versions in the 'Filter Apps' dropdown list, please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lauram20346467  wrote

I don't get the option of previous versions in the 'Filter Apps' dropdown list, please help

What do you see when you look here :

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it only shows recent previous version.

i want more older version. what can i do?2020-01-10 15;05;54.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your Adobe Creative Cloud application should be vetsiom 4.1.1.202. When you open that desktop application you should see FIND ADDITIONAL APPS then on the right a pull-down triagle icon using the you shoule see VIEW PREVIOUS VERSIONS click one it. Then on Products like Pfotoshop and Install button with a triangle pull-down menu icon  you can uset to install previouse versions of an applicayion like Photoshop and the Bridge.

Capture.jpg.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lauram20346467  wrote

That option is not available if you are running a trial instead of a subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2017 Aug 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got the 4.2.0.211 version of the creative cloud so i can't download Photoshop CS6 version.

I really need it cause i allready have a serial number, can't afford a new one.

Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rascolmihai  wrote

I just got the 4.2.0.211 version of the creative cloud so i can't download Photoshop CS6 version.

That version of the CC app does allow you to download CS6 (and all the other versions up to and including CC2017) - provided you have the CC subscription .

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the fast reply!

But still cant do it, guess i dont have the CC subscription, this new app is kinda not so userfriendly.

Managed to instal it from a link in my email to

ADOBE LICENSING WEB SITE (LWS)

adobe cc app.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Friends I have cs6 key unfortunately i dont have the cd to install.Could any please assist me to download the cs6 .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud 4.3.0.256 NO LONGER offers the Previous Version option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is not good information.  Adobe  just changed the UI

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As JJMack has pointed out, the new version of the desktop app makes it easier to find older versions of the apps.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cloud.jpgNothing show as previous versions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

As far as I know, you don't get access to the previous versions until you have a subscription. At the moment you are just showing trials which are the latest versions.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on an older Mac Pro that is stuck at 10.11.6, waiting for the new Mac Pro. I just lost my system disk and all previos versions of Photoshop. Now all CC is saying Not compatible. I am proffesional photographer with deadlines to meet, I cannot do anything at the moment. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got photoshop to download and open, I need Bridge also...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines