• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

duplicate layer - makes the stroke effect to disappear!

Explorer ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm working on an album in photoshop. i'm duplicating a layer with a stroke effect, the layer i duplicated from "lose" this effect, only by appearance - because it is still there, on the layer. and it keeps on to the next, and on to the next after...  

i have reinstalled adobe before it started, with all new versions of apps (i worked with old onne before - which were fine, great!) and in general - all the apps doesn't feel the same as before, and the appearance seems different.

I need it to be fixed and not a workaround (as abode agents suggested), because clearly something is wrong or with adobe creative cloud this time on my computer.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need it to be fixed and not a workaround (as abode agents suggested), because clearly something is wrong or with adobe creative cloud this time on my computer.

If you want to talk about the issue you may need to actually provide meaningful information, so could you please post screenshots with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Options Bar, …) visible? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I seem to have no problems with duplicating Layers with Layer Style Stroke, so please provide meaningful information. 

Screenshot 2021-07-07 at 17.27.03.pngScreenshot 2021-07-07 at 17.27.11.png

Please read this (in particular the section titled "Supply pertinent information for more timely and effective answers”):

https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community/community-how-to-guide-tips-amp-best-practices/td...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines