• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Code 133 but I have 548gb free

New Here ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, when I tried to install photoshop it wouldnt let me and it gave me error code 133. I checked and I have 548 free on the drive I am installing it on. I have installed Premiere Pro and Media Encoder on the same drive and that installed without hesitation. It quits after 10%. How do I fix this?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How much space do you have on the C drive (your system drive)? A large part of the install will go there regardless, under your Windows user account, even if you specify another disk for the main program files.

There is usually very little benefit to installing on another drive than the system drive. If it's because you're that low on disk space, you will quickly run into other problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
ooh i get it. that's so weird though, i dont have a lot of space so that's
why. what's the point in having it "install" on a different drive if its
not actually going to be installed on that drive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines