• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error: Unable to Save Camera Raw Converstions

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using photoshop 2020 most of this year. I love the camera raw system for my editing where I can save my edits and come back to it. Recently I have tried to do the same thing and the message " Error, Unable to Save the Raw Conversion Settings. This file could not be created" pops up. I have no idea how to fix it. Ive looked at people with previous issues in like 2017 but nothing is working. 

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of files are you working with? Raw or RGB (psd/tiff/jpeg)?

What exactly do you mean by "save"? If you don't want to open the file into Photoshop, you click the "Done" button. This saves the current state of the file as metadata in the file header or a separate xmp file.

The "Save" button is a different animal. This bakes all your edits into the pixels and saves out a rendered copy of the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the same error message.

I just updated to the new version of Photoshope/Bridge/Camera raw on a new iMac 27".  This has never happened on my old iMac 21" nor on any version of Camera Raw I have ever worked with on Mac and Windows machines.

I am working on NEF files from a Nikon 850 camera. Click "Done" and up pops "Error unable to save the raw conversion".

Click "Save" and the 'Save' status is "The file could not be created". It doesn't matter if you are saving jpeg, tiff.

Why is this happening? Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you find a solution? i updated my OS and all my adobe and this is happening to me and none of the posted fixes have helped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2023 Jan 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Happening to me too now after updating Camera Raw.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines