• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fixed: Photoshop 22.0 neural filter style transfer not available

Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am pumped for the style transfer feature in photoshop 2021, but it is the only neural filter that wont work. The download button is unclickable and greyed out and it says the filter is not available.

ndow_0-1603204484487.png

{Moderator Note: Edited thread title, LFP-1846, PS-57169}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

When I restarted for a third time, it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the release of Photoshop 22.0.1 that should resolve this issue.

This update includes fixes to some of the top users reported issues. Check out the list of all fixed issues here: Fixed issues in Photoshop

To update Photoshop to 22.0.1, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Photoshop. 

For help with updating, see Update Creative Cloud apps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Finally I could install these filters... First I had to set the temporary path (TEMP and TMP) to c:\windows\temp. Second I had to run PS as administrator. Then the download worked.

Then I started PS without admin-rights and the filters were not installed... So I had to change the rights for all of the directories in folder c:\users\....\Appdata\Roaming\Adobe\UXP\PluginsStorage\PHSP\22\Internal\com.adobe.nfp.gallery\ that I am authorised to access it.

Afterwords the filters worked!! *halleluja*

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
replies 235 Replies 235
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, maybe does the download only work after the official release at Adobe Max?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a similar issue and resolved it with the steps below. Try this (at your own risk):

Go to folder :

C: Users > yourusername > AppData > Roaming >Adobe >UXP >PluginsStorage > PHSP >22 >Internal > com.adobe.nfp.gallery > Plugin Data

and delete everything in it

Now start Photoshop. You  should be given the option to download the filters

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot Sir .. You answer is very usefull for me ....It is work. ❤️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This one does not work for me. When I click the download button (the cloud with the arrow down), it just start downloading for a part of a second and returns back to that icon. You can press as many time as you want - it's the same. I cannot get to download and use them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello: Do you have a similar folder location for a Mac user? It would be most helpful. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. I'm sorry but I don't

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased a new m1 chipped macbook pro.    Installed the Photoshop that is compatible with the M1 and the filters loaded just fine.    I also looked and looked (Library and Tmp) -- I'm new to macs -- and can't find anything that looks like Adobe loads the mac up with temporary files like they do on my PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

/Users/your_user/Library/Application Support/Adobe/UXP/PluginsStorage/PHSP/22/Internal/com.adobe.nfp.gallery/PluginData

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works for me too. Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is the solution...
All others mean only "pain in the but..."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wonderful.   Glad to help.     next we gotta figure out the new "enhance" feature in RAW.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 09, 2021 Oct 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fresh PS install on a cleanly installed Win11 and faced this issue.

Your fix helped, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 09, 2021 Oct 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Though I have to say that worked for 3 filters and when I tried to install another one from Beta, I couldn't - same issue.

So I repeated the steps above, deleted everything again in that dir, restarted PS and then installed everything I wanted at once. Weird.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, I do not have this sequence, I do not know how to solve?C: Users > yourusername > AppData > Roaming >Adobe >UXP >PluginsStorage > PHSP >22 >Internal > com.adobe.nfp.gallery > Plugin Data 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this solution worked for me also.  thanks for posting it.  i wish Adobe would be fixing these problems before they force everyone to have to do this time consuming trial and error method.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to say that I have mixed results with this.
Sometimes it works, sometimes not. When it does, I tend to install everything I might need...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting that the path in the help article is not where the models were located on my PC.

C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\UXP\ PluginsStorage\PHSP\22\Internal\com.adobe.nfp.gallery\PluginData

my PC:

C: Users >user > AppData > Roaming >Adobe >UXP >PluginsStorage > PHSP >22 >Internal > com.adobe.nfp.gallery > Plugin Data

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, @davescm , did you report it to an official channel?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I restarted for a third time, it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

Just watched the 2020 Adobe Max intro session on Neural Filters in Photoshop.

I just downloaded my most recent CC version of Photoshop on my Macbook Pro.

Neural Filters are not showing up upon opening Photoshop (also restarted and still don't show).

Can't find anywhere that tells me how to download, install, or just make them show up for me... please advise.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To clarify, can you not find the dialog or can't download the ones that need downloading? To find them

timr21031184_0-1603214499367.png

Then you'll see

timr21031184_1-1603214528195.png

Unfortuantely for me, many need to be downloaded and neither the cloud icon nor the 'download' button cause that to happen like it says it should here Neural Filters

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines