• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fixed: Photoshop 22.0 neural filter style transfer not available

Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am pumped for the style transfer feature in photoshop 2021, but it is the only neural filter that wont work. The download button is unclickable and greyed out and it says the filter is not available.

ndow_0-1603204484487.png

{Moderator Note: Edited thread title, LFP-1846, PS-57169}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

When I restarted for a third time, it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the release of Photoshop 22.0.1 that should resolve this issue.

This update includes fixes to some of the top users reported issues. Check out the list of all fixed issues here: Fixed issues in Photoshop

To update Photoshop to 22.0.1, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Photoshop. 

For help with updating, see Update Creative Cloud apps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Finally I could install these filters... First I had to set the temporary path (TEMP and TMP) to c:\windows\temp. Second I had to run PS as administrator. Then the download worked.

Then I started PS without admin-rights and the filters were not installed... So I had to change the rights for all of the directories in folder c:\users\....\Appdata\Roaming\Adobe\UXP\PluginsStorage\PHSP\22\Internal\com.adobe.nfp.gallery\ that I am authorised to access it.

Afterwords the filters worked!! *halleluja*

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
replies 235 Replies 235
Explorer ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Question, when you say you downloaded Photoshop, had you uninstalled it from the machine before creating the new user?  And are you using shared device licensing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No we didn't uninstall. We simply downloaded it again from the new user account with my existing credentials for Adobe Cloud. (I only have one license, no smart multi-user etc.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never heard of that.  Usually when I install Adobe CC and apps, it is there for any user that logs in to the machine.  They just have to sign in with their Adobe Id.  And that is on both Mac and PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.   Yes.   Yes.   This one works well.    I had an administrator account on my PC.    Signed in, opened Photoshop.   Opened file.   Downloaded all the available Neural filters.  Went well.     Copied the admin's PlugIn Data to my corresponding folder and everything works wonderfully.      P.S.  I got online and told Adobe how the issue was solved, at least on my PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

We're sorry for the "The filter is not available" error. You should try restarting Photoshop multiple times and it should show you the neural filters. Actually, a lot of users trying to download the neural filters on the launch day at the same time and that caused the error message. We have fixed this issue from the backend.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just re-tested, each time I click download it just returns to the download icon, so I am unable to download the filters. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Video of the issue.

PS Issue

Seems to do a download, but...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly what happens to me when I try to download Neural Filters. Please fix this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Delete C:\Users\***\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\UXP or C:\Users\***\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021 didn't fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi 

my photoshop is up to date but i can't find neural filters...did someone have the same problem?

Best 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Instead of "up to date", can you give us the exact version?

Mac: Photoshop > About

Win: Help > About

They are only in Photoshop 22 (2021), and you may have an older version open.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi i made a mistake
i launched the 21.2.4 version instead of the 22.0.0 🙂
neural filter come with a full version, not a 21 upgrade
many thx for your answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome, @romuald5F9F . I'm happy to help. ðŸ™‚

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running Photoshop 2021 on Windows 10.  When I click on the download button to download a Neural Filter (any of them), it appears to download, but then just goes back to showing the download button.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

John Rooker
Rochester, NY

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Here is the official solution from Adobe:

• Try quitting Photoshop, then delete/rename the following folder:
  • C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\UXP\PluginsStorage\PHSP\22\Internal\com.adobe.nfp.gallery\PluginData
  • Restart Photoshop. It should force to re-download all models.

Photoshop 22.x: New Neural filters don't work

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jane,

Thanks for your reply, but this directory doesn't exist on my PC. 

C:\Users\John\AppData\Roaming\Adobe..the only directory under this is Lightroom. 

John Rooker
Rochester, NY

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That does not work for me. I have done it multiple times. Please fix this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That solution does NOT work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue, a video to show it happening, jane-e's solution did not help me, I have removed the folder several times and restarted and nothing changes.  

PS Issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for making the video.  That's exactly what's happening for ne as well.  

John Rooker
Rochester, NY

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started a new threat as this thread is marked "answered", and this issue is different than the OP.

Fixed: Photoshop 22.0 neural filter style transfer not available

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same error, clearing the C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\UXP\PluginsStorage\PHSP\22\Internal\com.adobe.nfp.gallery\PluginData did not work.

Also uninstalled Photoshop, chose to remove all preferences etc. when it asked. Reinstalled. Same problem.

Since I'm not the only one experiencing this - dear Adobe, please just post download links and where to extract while you figure out why in-program downloading is buggy, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So looks like this thread was merged under a "solved" thread that describes a different problem.

Yay.

Best guess - all this functionality was rushed out for Adobe MAX and is not actually ready. Probably they intentionally turned off downloading while they fix the filters etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doubt it was turned off, had a friend update PS today and he downloaded the filters without issue.  I have been trying for over 15 hours and still no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated Photoshop to 2021 very excited to use the new neural filters. However, when I open photoshop and select neaural filters, the tab just shows a loading ring but never actually loads anything in. My colleague has no issues using neural filters from the same Creative Cloud subscription we have for work so I was wondering if anyone else is facing this issue or if a potential solution has been raised

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines