• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

frame tool is missing, no frame tool + no key "K"

Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there is no frame-tool (Rahmen-Werkzeug)  in my tool palette since update CC 2019 (20.0)

the key "K" doesn´t also work to launch the tool...

MacOs 10.13.6 High Sierra

Does anybody know why and how to solve the problem ?

regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

This is unusual. I'm running 20.0 under 10.13.6 on a mid 2012 Macbook Pro. So far no bug like that on my side.

Here are a few suggestions to try:

Under the OK button is the Cancel (Abbrachen) button. Hold down your Option/Alt key and it will change to Reset. Click on Reset and see if the Error goes away.

Be sure to assign Photoshop CC 2019 to Apple's accessibility dialog located in Apple System Preferences. Restart your Mac.

Let me know if that helps.

Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 11.01.49 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try Edit > Toolbar... then when the dialog comes up, click on the Restore Defaults button.

Screen Shot 2018-10-25 at 11.41.15 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi gener7,

seems to look in an other way in the german version...

i´ve tried to activate the frame tool, bit it wont´t appear in the toolbar

Bildschirmfoto 2018-10-25 um 21.54.43.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You selected Edit > Keyboard Shortcuts, you need to select Edit > Toolbar, which is further down on the Edit menu in order to add the frame tool to the Toolbar.

Also if the Tool is hidden, the Shortcut is disabled, which is why K won't work, if you look at the bottom of  the "Customize Toolbar" dialog. I don't know what that is in German, but I hope you find it.

Gene

Screen Shot 2018-10-25 at 1.11.17 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tank you very much, Gene

Now I found it, its in the german Version Menu Edit (Bearbeiten) ...Symbolleiste.

unfortunately it wont work correctly, we see this dialog, which means, that the app has a bug...

Bildschirmfoto 2018-10-25 um 22.57.35.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm out getting some food, but I'll get back to you as soon as I can. In the meantime see if unchecking the box helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

enjoy your meal, thank you so far, we have nearly midnight in Germany, closing time.

Unchecking the box and then save the default will bring this bug to appear

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is unusual. I'm running 20.0 under 10.13.6 on a mid 2012 Macbook Pro. So far no bug like that on my side.

Here are a few suggestions to try:

Under the OK button is the Cancel (Abbrachen) button. Hold down your Option/Alt key and it will change to Reset. Click on Reset and see if the Error goes away.

Be sure to assign Photoshop CC 2019 to Apple's accessibility dialog located in Apple System Preferences. Restart your Mac.

Let me know if that helps.

Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 11.01.49 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, gener7

that had helped

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's very good news, Georg. I hope there are no further problems. If there are, we will see what we can do.

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines