• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I determine if image contains generative AI elements?

Engaged ,
May 01, 2024 May 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I determine from the metadata if a photo contains elements created by Ps Generative AI? Thanks.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the only infor I remember us being provided

https://helpx.adobe.com/nz/creative-cloud/help/content-credentials.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Bazsl 

For derivative content such as JPEG files, you can use the following:

https://contentcredentials.org/verify

Providing that the identifying Content Credentials metadata hasn't been removed  ;]

If the Content Credentials metadata has been published, then even if the metadata has been removed from the file, the Verify tool might be able to find the original info.

One can use metadata tools to inspect a file for generative AI content, some file formats and saving methods include more information than others. 

It's early days, nothing is foolproof at the moment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Supposedly this is tamper-proof. It should not be possible to remove the content credentials metadata. I don't know the details, but I think there is a central database involved.

If it was at all possible to remove, there wouldn't be any point in it, would there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Supposedly this is tamper-proof. It should not be possible to remove the content credentials metadata. I don't know the details, but I think there is a central database involved.

Only if the CC data is published.

If it was at all possible to remove, there wouldn't be any point in it, would there?

By @D Fosse

:]

It's early days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines