• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I change the alt+drag right click keybind that resizes the brush?

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to change it from alt+ drag right click to alt+crtl+leftclick, The same as clip studio paint as I'm much more used to that program. Yet for the life of me, I can't find [cursing removed] bind in the keybind shortcuts window. I'd appreciate it if this gets answered since my workflow is now a lot slower due to this.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 13, 2022 Nov 13, 2022

You could use a mouse with programable buttons, or use a tablet.  All of the Wacom Intuos (or whatever they are calling them this week) buttons can be changed.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as i know, that's one of the photoshop keyboard shortcuts that can't be changed in the Keyboard Shortcuts dialog.

Maybe a software like AutoHotkey can do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2022 Nov 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could use a mouse with programable buttons, or use a tablet.  All of the Wacom Intuos (or whatever they are calling them this week) buttons can be changed.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the combination ALT + button on the pen, and I find very unconfortable for professional and extended time of work.
I also use a thicker grip for the pen as I spend 10+ hours per day using the and the original grip is too small for my hands and give me RSI.
On Mac is super easy and comfortable, as your left hand usually rest on the keyboard, I just need to press two keys and holding and dragging the pen on the tablet.
Why on Windows Adobe can't change these hardcoded keys combination is beyond me.
It's the same thing as on Bridge: same suite, export JPEGs file as JPEG extension, compared to PS that exports as JPG, so I usually end with duplicates.
Even this one is hardcoded and cannot be changed.
Plus zillions of other issues. I'm so tired of using Adobe software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I'd feature request/bug report those issues. For Ps it is in here, and for the moment, Bridge uses an uservoice forum: https://adobebridge.uservoice.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines